Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcement! Upcoming price changes at Time4VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Announcement! Upcoming price changes at Time4VPS

Dear customers,

we would like to inform you about the changes in the pricing of Time4VPS services.

Due to the current situation in the world, increasing electricity prices, growing costs, and high inflation, we had to revise our prices. In order to continue to provide you with high-quality services and excellent customer support, we are changing the prices for new orders and renewals starting on 9 January 2023.

While it’s never fun to increase prices, we are also working hard to improve our services as well. That’s why we also reviewed and improved our packages some time ago, bringing you more value. We also expanded our service portfolio by introducing a new service – flexible, reliable, and powerful VMware Cloud for Cloud professionals.

You can find our packages on the website:
Linux VPS: https://www.time4vps.com/linux-vps/
Windows VPS: https://www.time4vps.com/windows-vps/
Container VPS: https://www.time4vps.com/container-vps/
Storage VPS: https://www.time4vps.com/container-vps/

New prices can be reviewed here: https://www.time4vps.com/documents/Time4VPS_prices_2023.pdf

Please note that the new rates will only apply after your services expire.

If you‘d like to renew your services at the current rates, you can do so until 9 January 2023.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Comments

• This is getting old. Everyone's upping their prices (not to say this post isn't important for T4VPS customers). Like, even if every article/product/service you purchased (groceries, idle vps, flix, entertainment, gas..) only got 0,10$ more expensive, that'd be a lot.

In other words:

• high quality?

ok

• @cybertech said:
    high quality?

ok

What's wrong with their services? Any reason you don't consider them quality services?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So a 30% hike? 4.99 -> 6.49/month (on renewal).

Francisco

Thanked by 2DataRecovery tilm
  • Still No OVZ7?

• Did they ever improve? Used to have a storage box with them and the server was so oversold the ssh daemon became unresponsive when running update on debian.

Thanked by 1DataRecovery
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@time4vps can you clarify if recurring discounts will be honored or how that is going to possibly change?

• emghemgh Member
    edited December 2022

Nothing will be honored, and everyone saying that ”this is getting old” is wrong.

They are scum, the worst there is.

Worse than EIG, yes, apparently it’s possible.

Bought out by Miss Hosting.

They bought another company, FS Data, and first thing they did was mass send illegal invoices.

What they did was making a free service paid & also expensive, and bascially said ”respond to this email now or we’ll charge you for a year”.

No response = they sold your invoices to a crediting company that would hunt you.

I was a victim, but I never gave up and since it was completely illegal I got them to cancel the invoice.

Can imagine they made bank of the move though.

The law is extremely clear on this, and IT IS illegal. They don’t care at all though.

Thanked by 2kheng86 DataRecovery
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2022

@plumberg said:

@cybertech said:
    high quality?

ok

What's wrong with their services? Any reason you don't consider them quality services?

Last I checked, they were still using OpenVZ6 with extremely old 2.6.32 kernel.

(yes, I know RHEL backported security patches, but the 2.6 series kernels are missing a LOT of newer features and performance improvements)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Daniel15 said:

@plumberg said:

@cybertech said:
    high quality?

ok

Last I checked, they were still using OpenVZ6 with extremely old 2.6.32 kernel.

(yes, I know RHEL backported security patches, but the 2.6 series kernels are missing a LOT of newer features and performance improvements)

Ouch. When I had services with them 2 years ago, they promised updates to ovz7... that's shady practice to lie.

But the uptime was good and network was decent for my daily Cpanel backups back in the day.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2022

@plumberg said: When I had services with them 2 years ago

OpenVZ6 has been EOL for around 3 years now (EOL September 2019 I think), so they really should have already migrated to OpenVZ7 even at the time you were using them.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

@ascicode said:
    Still No OVZ7?

ov7 is used with all our packages except Storage VPS. We are hoping to introduce new virtualization sometime after the new year. This has taken a lot of time, for sure.

@emgh said:
    Nothing will be honored, and everyone saying that ”this is getting old” is wrong.

They bought another company, FS Data, and first thing they did was mass send illegal invoices.

What they did was making a free service paid & also expensive, and bascially said ”respond to this email now or we’ll charge you for a year”.

No response = they sold your invoices to a crediting company that would hunt you.

I was a victim, but I never gave up and since it was completely illegal I got them to cancel the invoice.

The law is extremely clear on this, and IT IS illegal. They don’t care at all though.

Hello,

I really doubt you are still our existing customer, because you would know, that no such things that you mentioned, ever happened on Time4VPS and we are owned by Miss Group for a few years now.

so this criticism is not really true or fair.

@risharde said:
    @time4vps can you clarify if recurring discounts will be honored or how that is going to possibly change?

Hey there,

We will try to honor all the recurring discounts, however, if there is something that you might think is wrong after the price change(or ever). Please do contact our support team and we will try to recheck and resolve the matter.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @time4vps so what will be new prices be like?

• Time4(another)vps then

• @time4vps said:

@emgh said:

Hello,

I really doubt you are still our existing customer, because you would know, that no such things that you mentioned, ever happened on Time4VPS and we are owned by Miss Group for a few years now.

so this criticism is not really true or fair.

Are you questioning their illegal practises? I can offer full proof since they actually tried it with me.

Complete scum is what they are, and now they own you.

• @Merlincool said:
    @time4vps so what will be new prices be like?

Enough to fill the investment firm that is Miss Hosting’s pockets.

By the way, I think their CEO was comvicted for tax evasion.

• Not tax evasion but rather stock manipulation it seems.

@time4vps this your owner?

https://www.affarsvarlden.se/artikel/toppchef-i-borsbolag-domd-for-kursriggning-6763672

• @Tion said:
    Did they ever improve? Used to have a storage box with them and the server was so oversold the ssh daemon became unresponsive when running update on debian.

@emgh said:

My experience with time4vps was generally the same.

This company was quite hyped in 2018 or 2019. So I bought one of their BF offers.

Didn't expect miracles from a cheap VPS, but the reality was way below. Several other providers, from which I didn't expect much either, were like turbo-dedicated compared to them.

So this was one of the very few VPSes (if not the only one), which I didn't renew right after the first year.

Thanked by 1emgh