Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StackSocial Black Friday Coupon Codes - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StackSocial Black Friday Coupon Codes

Comments

• Is there a 40% off coupon?

• @Ympker said: Koofr is quite solid. The 20% discount I posted towards beginning of November was a better deal than the one we have rn, though.

What was the price at the beginning of November? Now if you apply the discount, the price will be $119.99

• Well i alrealy have space with koofr but you cannot stack to get more space you are forced to open a second account, in my book this is kinda ugly.

• KimalainenKimalainen Member
    edited November 2022

@DeviousDev said: Well i alrealy have space with koofr but you cannot stack to get more space you are forced to open a second account, in my book this is kinda ugly.

filen.io has the ability to combine different plans for the same account. At the bottom of the page, section - Frequently Asked Questions. I'm thinking of buying either koofr or filen. Considering that there are no identical plans.

• use WINDSCRIBE as coupon for extra OFF

@Kimalainen said:

@DeviousDev said: Well i alrealy have space with koofr but you cannot stack to get more space you are forced to open a second account, in my book this is kinda ugly.

filen.io has the ability to combine different plans for the same account. At the bottom of the page, section - Frequently Asked Questions. I'm thinking of buying either koofr or filen. Considering that there are no identical plans.

Yes I am also using filen. They are pretty good.

• @totalnoob said: Yes I am also using filen. They are pretty good.

I read on this forum, not a very good opinion of this company. Did you buy a subscription or are you using it for free?

• @webmasteroffers said:
    Is there a 40% off coupon?

It seems not and StackSocial appears to have updated to "Cyber Monday" mode without global coupon.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2022

@Kimalainen said:

@Ympker said: Koofr is quite solid. The 20% discount I posted towards beginning of November was a better deal than the one we have rn, though.

What was the price at the beginning of November? Now if you apply the discount, the price will be $119.99

It appears like for 1TB it was 112$: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182296/koofr-lifetime-deal-from-24-for-100gb-48-for-250gb-and-112-for-1tb#latest>; @sgheghele said:

@sgheghele said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    Is there a 40% off coupon?

It seems not and StackSocial appears to have updated to "Cyber Monday" mode without global coupon.

Yeah, rather disappointing this year.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2022

Given the situation you might want to get Keepsolid VPN before it may potentially get phased out: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182906/vpn-unlimited-keepsolid-lifetime-being-gradually-phased-out-from-stacksocial#latest

• @Kimalainen said:

@totalnoob said: Yes I am also using filen. They are pretty good.

I read on this forum, not a very good opinion of this company. Did you buy a subscription or are you using it for free?

I was using their FREE tier of 50 GB from past 1 Year or so. But this BF I bought 200 GB LIFETIME in order to support the company. My total space now stands at 250 GB - pretty much sufficient for my requirements and they allows you to stack storage space in future as well.

I just run my sync client once a week or when it is absolutely required and the service syncs my files/folder without any issue. I am mainly using this service for end to end client side encryption. I never had any issue with their mobile or desktop client. And in past 1 year they have improved quite a lot.

I am quite active on their discord server as well and from what I can see there I can tell only super heavy users of their service faces issues. But they solve almost everything on discord because the developers are quite active on discord.

Lets see what happens to this company in future but I am hopeful about them.

• Not even a coupon for cyber Monday, what the hell. Inflation is real, can't even get deals during the holiday season lol

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Koh said:
    I'm interest in Enpass deal. Are there any coupon work for its. Please.

I have some credits left in my SS account; I can get you a lifetime license for $30. PM if interested.

• Grabbed the AdGuard deal yesterday too, thanks @cname.

Thanked by 1cname
  • I have $65 worth credits on StackSocial which I'm looking to cash out. I can get y'all extra discount on top of the SS deal, PM me if interested.

• Is there a coupon for ivacy? Between ivacy and fasestvpn which lifetime should I get in addition to keepsolid?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2022

@Astro said:
    Is there a coupon for ivacy? Between ivacy and fasestvpn which lifetime should I get in addition to keepsolid?

Ivacy unblocks more streaming services and is the "better" product (apps are less buggy than fastest). They also recently introduced Wireguard. Only "problem" is they have this "contact us after 5 years to renew your lifetime license free of charge" thing written on their lifetime deal on Stacksocial. Some time in 2023, I'll find out if they will actually renew it free of charge or not.

FastestVPN is a bit more buggy (the current android app keeps exiting in my phone), but it's cheaper and their license says 'lifetime" with no expiry date. Plus they have Wireguard on their roadmap and have recently introduced an update of their uplinks to 10Gbps (as per their newsletter).

I'd probably pick Ivacy. Have also bought Keepsolid first, Ivacy second, Windscribe third, Fastest fourth.

• @Ympker said:

@Astro said:
    Is there a coupon for ivacy? Between ivacy and fasestvpn which lifetime should I get in addition to keepsolid?

Ivacy unblocks more streaming services and is the "better" product (apps are less buggy than fastest). They also recently introduced Wireguard. Only "problem" is they have this "contact us after 5 years to renew your lifetime license free of charge" thing written on their lifetime deal on Stacksocial. Some time in 2023, I'll find out if they will actually renew it free of charge or not.

FastestVPN is a bit more buggy (the current android app keeps exiting in my phone), but it's cheaper and their license says 'lifetime" with no expiry date. Plus they have Wireguard on their roadmap and have recently introduced an update of their uplinks to 10Gbps (as per their newsletter).

I'd probably pick Ivacy. Have also bought Keepsolid first, Ivacy second, Windscribe third, Fastest fourth.

I lost access to my email account that I bought windscribe lifetime with. I wonder if that'll create an issue with renewal when I reach out. Or does it automatically review?

• @Astro said:

@Ympker said:

@Astro said:

I lost access to my email account that I bought windscribe lifetime with. I wonder if that'll create an issue with renewal when I reach out. Or does it automatically review?

I think I read somewhere that it will automatically renew, but I, too, would prefer if they just put "Lifetime" in status and be done with it.

• cyberpunkcyberpunk Member
    edited December 2022

New StackSocial coupon JOY30 (30% discount), works with Koofr making 1TB $98.99

• @cyberpunk said:

BIG THANKS for the coupon code, it works for me!

• @cyberpunk said:

thanks, bought the 1tb!

• @cyberpunk said:

You're a god send! Need more Koofr 1TB accounts! :D Just wish they stacked.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @cyberpunk said:

Now were talking!

I used less than a week ago 15% code for two storage units, but I don't feel sorry as it was already good deal, but this 30% off for additional storage is just cherry on the top.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 2Ympker the_doctor
  • @Mumbly said:

@cyberpunk said:

Now were talking!

I used less than a week ago 15% code for two storage units, but I don't feel sorry as it was already good deal, but this 30% off for additional storage is just cherry on the top.
    Thanks!

How many TB do you have now?

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited December 2022

@Ympker said:

@Mumbly said:

@cyberpunk said:

Now were talking!

Thanks!

How many TB do you have now?

Nothing drastic, I think.
    2 x 1TB and 2 x 250GB. I may purchase another 250GB in case this code don't expire before next week.
    And in case you're wondering why so many 250GB's instead one 1TB, it's because I prefer to keep various stuff separated. (ie 1TB for PC partition sync, 250GB for phone, 250GB for random home - work stuff, etc...).
    I see it also more handy in case some family member require something more than just standard 15GB G drive quota in the future.

Btw. before my first purchase I contacted them to ask regarding TOS, what exactly this means:

Sales, Promotional Offers, Coupons, Credits. Sales, promotions and other special discounted pricing offers are temporary and upon the renewal of Your subscription, any such discounted pricing offers may expire. Koofr reserves the right to discontinue or modify any coupons, credits, sales and special promotional offers at its sole discretion.

I was worried that TOS says that they may just discontinue promotional lifetime subscriptions one day, but they exaplained that this is not about already purchased promotional packages, but simply that they reserve rights to end promotional sales, coupons, etc. but already purchased lifetime subscriptions of course stay.

Thanked by 2Ympker the_doctor
  • @cname said:

@tridinebandim said:

@cname said: AdGuard

how does it work? proxy? dns? local dns thing?

It works locally. This license is valid for max 9 devices (iOS, Android, Win, Mac).

AdGuard has its own DNS version too at https://adguard-dns.io

Its better to use this on router level and be done with it.

• @Ympker said:

@Astro said:

I bought it at end of 2017 so expiration date was approaching. Contacted them a few days ago and they renewed it for free without any problem. New expiration is in 2027 when it will have to be renewed again.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @cloud said:

@Ympker said:

@Astro said:

I bought it at end of 2017 so expiration date was approaching. Contacted them a few days ago and they renewed it for free without any problem. New expiration is in 2027 when it will have to be renewed again.

Good to know :) That sounds promising :P

• @NewToTheGame said:
    So I haven't found any more choices then this so far

SMS10. 10%, FJOJETR 15%

Add working codes here!

Now that JOY30 works, is there actually anything good to buy on stacksocial except for Koofr and Windscribe?