Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HC ★ 6 CORE DEDICATED SERVER ★ 250 Mbps Bandwidth - $79/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HC ★ 6 CORE DEDICATED SERVER ★ 250 Mbps Bandwidth - $79/mo

HostColorHostColor Member, Host Rep
edited December 2022 in Offers

Thank you for taking some of your time to review HostColor.com Dedicated Server offerings.

6 Core Dedicated Server - 250 Mbps Bandwidth
https://www.hostcolor.com/dedicatedhosting/

• 1 x Intel Xeon D-1531 processor
  • 6 Cores @ 2.6 GHz
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 480 GB enterprise SSD
  • IPMI 2.0 (KVM over IP)
  • 1 Gbps Internet Connection
  • 250 Mbps Bandwidth
  • Chicago Data Center or Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and other U.S. data center locations
  • Instant Setup
  • 1 usable IPv4 address (Additional IPs available)
  • /64 IPv6 subnet

Price (depending on the contract term) - Sign up
$79/month on a 1-year contract (= $948 / 1 year)
$89/month on a 6-month contract (= $534 / 6 months)
$109/month without a longer term contract

Add-On Services
- Upgrade to 1 Gbps Bandwidth: $100/mo
- Upgrade to 960 GB SSD: 10/mo
- Additional IP address: $2/month

Important: Please note that if you need a server for mass mailing (sending unsolicited Bulk mail), HostColor.com is not a good choice for you!

Why Choose HostColor?
- Redundant network, 100% Uptime SLA guarantee
- Choose between 50 data center locations worldwide
- Resource-rich, server systems
- 24/7 Support - responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable
- Fair pricing, risk-free, and quality dedicated hosting service
- Significant experience. We host and managed servers since 2000

HostColor.com is a trusted web hosting provider since 2000. If you need custom build server configuration, please call 1-574-367-2393 or go to accounts.hostcolor.com/submitticket.php and contact our Sales team! We will work with you to create a custom quote at the best possible price. Please tell us how can we help you!

Mod edit (angstrom): Corrected pricing information in order to conform to the rules

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Sorry you say 79 but on a 12 month term probably want to state the month to month term of 109. Since you no annuals contracts in the post.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • HostColorHostColor Member, Host Rep

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Sorry you say 79 but on a 12 month term probably want to state the month to month term of 109. Since you no annuals contracts in the post.
    Why are you trolling this advertising post?

There is a $79/mo price on the annual contract and there is annual contract. And non-sense sonnets are certainly not appreciated, especially when the person who made it is a provider who wants to display their signature.

edited December 2022

@hostcolor Oh boy you can’t take any criticism can you! Oh boy don’t get your panties in a wad!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • A cocky provider. Amusement for community. Let's see if this progresses.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@HostColor said:

• Monthly Contract (No forced annual contracts)

Price: $79/month (12-month contract) - Sign up

The end is nigh.

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hostcolor Oh boy you can’t take any criticism can you! Oh boy don’t get your panties in a wad!

Any criticism is welcomed, even from you, troll. Despite the fact that your remarks are not "legitimate". You troll, are here as a representative of a web host, not as a User who is interested in using anyone else's computing service. The only purpose of your comments is to depreciate others and harm them. I'd expect you to come to our next advertising thread and continue trolling.

• I don't see the $79 monthly plan tho`

• @HostColor said: Monthly Contract (No forced annual contracts)

Your checkout page literally has a checkbox that says "I agree that unless other term is specified in the Service Order above, the Dedicated Server Hosting service is on one (1) year contract." to get the $79/m as advertised.

Anyways, actual prices are: $109/m and $948/yr
    And no, $79/m is still not accurate for the yearly term because you are required to pay for the whole annual term, rather than an actual contract of $79/m for 12 months.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@veren said:

@HostColor said: Monthly Contract (No forced annual contracts)

Your checkout page literally has a checkbox that says "I agree that unless other term is specified in the Service Order above, the Dedicated Server Hosting service is on one (1) year contract." to get the $79/m as advertised.

Anyways, actual prices are: $109/m and $948/yr
    And no, $79/m is still not accurate for the yearly term because you are required to pay for the whole annual term, rather than an actual contract of $79/m for 12 months.

Hence, offer violates rules:
    List total price per billing period, not just equivalent monthly cost.

@hostcolor How exactly was I trolling please explain? I said your offer is contradicting. I’m sorry you can’t take any criticism. Yes I do work for the company in my signature. I was just trying to point out the contradiction in your offer. Maybe be humble and actually try to explain. I’m done! Have a nice day!

edited December 2022

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hostcolor How exactly was I trolling please explain? I said your offer is contradicting. I’m sorry you can’t take any criticism. Yes I do work for the company in my signature. I was just trying to point out the contradiction in your offer. Maybe be humble and actually try to explain. I’m done! Have a nice day!

As a web host's representative, it is not your business not to comment on other providers in the first place. You are not a User, the other hosts' advertising offers are not of your concern. Secondly, you have been going after me (us) on all advertising threads we have posted. This becomes a pattern. You have trolled 2 advertising threads of ours with negative comments. A positive, reasonable person would not make insulting suggestions as you did, by saying "Well I guess I’m about to ridiculed for writing something in the thread again really look like charging a setup fee for Debian 10 is stupid!" on another advertising thread of ours.

You are not a godly, supernatural creature, the one who says what is stupid and what's not! An intelligent person with a positive attitude toward others and some cognitive skills would make the reasonable conclusion that since all Linux OS is free to install and use (as it must be), there is obviously a mistake when it comes to the configurable option "Debian 10". You did not do that. Why? Is it because you enjoy being negative and trolling others? Or it is because you lack basic cognitive skills? I don't know what is the reason for your negative attitude. It is there, however.

Finally, I do take criticism. I obviously do, so spare me the cheap talk, please! As anyone who works hard, I know that people might make minor mistakes, as a result of their work. I have explained the "$20 Debian setup fee" and proved it is there by mistake, and that it is not charged, as it is not a policy. You kept making false assumptions and statements, and de-facto kept trolling the other thread of ours - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3562972 - so, I made a reasonable and justifiable assumption that you are a troll. Well, you may or may not be a nice, decent person!? If you are such, accept criticism and the fact that it is not acceptable to go after other providers, judging what is "stupid" and what's not, and trolling their threads is wrong.

• @HostColor said: As a web host's representative, it is not your business not to comment on other providers in the first place. You are not a User, the other hosts' advertising offers are not of your concern.

He is a user, just like you. You can represent a company and comment on other companies posts. Especially when they should be called out like this one.

@HostColor said: You have trolled 2 advertising threads of ours with negative comments

Your title includes "$79/mo" - could you show me where I can pay $79 per month? $948 per year, is not $79 per month

it's $948 per year.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I own yoursunny summer host so I'm by definition a troll?
    Then, where's my troll tag?

As far as we know, @deank is the only troll.

@HostColor See you are still throwing insults! Yes, my comments are kind of brash. But that is who I am. You seem to want rainbows and sparkles in the comments well this is not the place for you then. I am more than welcome to share my opinion on the matter. I'm personally done with your threads. Really you want to make yourself out to be a "positive person", but you are showing your true colors. I kind of get the name hostcolor now.

• Corrected pricing information in order to conform to the rules

• This provider is a joke, you can tell that by how angry his replies are.
    Is that how you reply tickets too? @HostColor

@iKeyZ said:

@HostColor said: As a web host's representative, it is not your business not to comment on other providers in the first place. You are not a User, the other hosts' advertising offers are not of your concern.

He is a user, just like you. You can represent a company and comment on other companies posts. Especially when they should be called out like this one.

@HostColor said: You have trolled 2 advertising threads of ours with negative comments

Your title includes "$79/mo" - could you show me where I can pay $79 per month? $948 per year, is not $79 per month

it's $948 per year.

Thanks. The $79/mo price applies to a 12-month contract. When you divide 948 by 12, you get to $79/mo. This is not something unusual, is it?

@henix said:
    This provider is a joke, you can tell that by how angry his replies are.
    Is that how you reply tickets too? @HostColor

I'm not angry! I should have stopped responding a long time ago and left. Still, it is hard to believe that people come to attack you, just like that, without taking into consideration the arguments provided. Mistakes made, lesson learned! May I ask you something? Do you really think that it is appropriate to make an assumption that my responses to one specific person in this conversation mean that our responses to customers are not polite and helpful? Or it is more like "I don't like what this guy says, so his company is a joke?"

@angstrom said:
    Corrected pricing information in order to conform to the rules

Thank you for for that! Much appreciated. Have a good one!