Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Psychz.net setup delay?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Psychz.net setup delay?

UshioUshio Member
edited December 2022 in General

I ordered two dedicated servers ($16 plan) on Black Friday. However, they neither delivered the servers nor refund. They even did not reply any tickets.

I noticed that they have done this before. Is Psychz.net a scammer?

Comments

• Scam ? No !
    They just take long time to setup , it can take from 1 week to 1 month !

• Very good provider and support.
    Probably received too many orders.

• Psychz.net is not a scammer, I have normal running services including transit

• Probably just gotta wait a week or 2. Be patient

• @momkin said:
    Scam ? No !
    They just take long time to setup , it can take from 1 week to 1 month !

Waiting for almost 10 days. Well, it just take too long.

They seem to have cancelled many Black Friday orders, including those that had been delivered. I don't know what they do with it.

• nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

We've been using PsychZ for years, IMO they have excellent service, not a scammer.

Thanked by 1PUSHR_Victor
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

They are far from scammers. I have had Colo with them for awhile back in the day.

Thanked by 1nessa
  • No! I have been a longterm customer from Psychz. They are not pulling any scams. They just have a poor level of service sometimes. They are quite fast when their American team comes in place. When your first contact is the outsourced Indian helpdesk, then yes, it could be frustrating. But they are not a scam at all.

• nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

@DennisdeWit said:
    No! I have been a longterm customer from Psychz. They are not pulling any scams. They just have a poor level of service sometimes. They are quite fast when their American team comes in place. When your first contact is the outsourced Indian helpdesk, then yes, it could be frustrating. But they are not a scam at all.

We have direct support with them via Slack. You might want to ask to see if that's an option for you - they are VERY responsive there.

• @nessa said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    No! I have been a longterm customer from Psychz. They are not pulling any scams. They just have a poor level of service sometimes. They are quite fast when their American team comes in place. When your first contact is the outsourced Indian helpdesk, then yes, it could be frustrating. But they are not a scam at all.

We have direct support with them via Slack. You might want to ask to see if that's an option for you - they are VERY responsive there.

When I was renting from them, I used to had short lines with George. Nowadays I am not a Psychz customer anymore. I have my own servers colocated nearby the region where I live. :)

• @Ushio said:
    I ordered two dedicated servers ($16 plan) on Black Friday. However, they neither delivered the servers nor refund. They even did not reply any tickets.

I noticed that they have done this before. Is Psychz.net a scammer?

Ticket(s)!!!

You fucked yourself, dude. You told them you're a problematic customer when you opened multiple tickets even before there was service.

The really cheap promos won't happen in the future if people become Support resource drains.

People, this shit needs to be automated and not cause a human to lift a finger. If they do, you're ruining it for the rest of us. So only ticket if you really need to. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• neel_qeruneel_qeru Member, Host Rep

I haven't had horrible experience with Psychz. Sure, their network isn't top-notch, it's "average" at best, but their support isn't horrible either.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Not scammer. Changing title.

• Scam, pfft, hardly. Just be patient, JFC.

Thanked by 1nessa
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

They are not scammers, I have had not great experiences with them (in terms of response times mostly, especially in events like drive failures), but overall they're okay.

• DoragonDoragon Member
    edited December 2022

Psychz has a $16/m dedi deal on BF? omg i really missed the boat on that one.

OT: they're probs swarmed with orders, pls be patient.

• GeoBeoGeoBeo Member, Patron Provider

Ushio, DM me your order, could've gotten stuck in automation, it was a hectic week no doubt!

Thanked by 1nessa