Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO WP Migration discontinued lifetime deal - 69$/year now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO WP Migration discontinued lifetime deal - 69$/year now

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited December 2022 in General

AIO WP Migration WordPress Plugin (by Servmask) no longer is available for a one-time fee. Instead charges 69$/year now.
Another lifetime deal I am happy I have snagged before it was gone :)

Thanked by 2plumberg bikegremlin

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2022

haha, how often do you migrate the WordPress, why do you need to migrate more than once a year? at any good provider migration service is available.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2022

@WebProject said:
    haha, how often do you migrate the WordPress, why do you need to migrate more than once a year? at any good provider migration service is available.

Not very often, but when I do it works. That's what I need it for. I bought it years ago and over time surely have gotten its' money's worth. It's also nice to quickly migrate from local to live and back. Also used it for client site migrations.
    While there are other ways to achieve the same results, I don't mind the "3 click" approach (backup, upload, restore).

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • @Ympker said: AIO WP Migration WordPress Plugin (by Servmask) no longer is available for a one-time fee

was that for single domain or unlimited domains?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • It’s a great plugin.

I personally use this instead (for restoring): https://github.com/d0n601/All-In-One-WP-Migration-With-Import

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2022

@JasonM said:

@Ympker said: AIO WP Migration WordPress Plugin (by Servmask) no longer is available for a one-time fee

was that for single domain or unlimited domains?

Unlimited domains. People also pay for WordPress migrations. Not everyone wants to handle it (or knows how to). My rate usually is 50€/h and if it's under 1 hour I still charge the whole hour, since it's usually a one-off thing from a client I don't know yet, so there's usually more clarifying/initial communication involved to map out their needs/wishes and information gathering as opposed to an existing client. If it's part of an actual project, I usually just note down the time I spent and collect some hours before invoicing. Anyway, one migration would bring me at least 50€. The ltd was 80€ (cant remember, not much). I've got the money back for it long ago. Great tool, really.

@emgh said:
    It’s a great plugin.

I personally use this instead (for restoring): https://github.com/d0n601/All-In-One-WP-Migration-With-Import

That brings memories. Must have still been that old glitch were you could modifiy upload size limit eh? ;D still, I prefer the more patched/continuously improved version. But that GitHub version seems to also be quite popular :P

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

I've used it extensively when migrating lots of Wordpress sites over the years for clients coming in from custom control panels ( Or ones that lock out exporting/importing backups natively ).

One of the best purchases I have ever made

Thanked by 1Ympker