Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Windows VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Windows VPS?

FrankRuanFrankRuan Member
edited December 2022 in Requests

I need a cheap Windows VPS to download something and upload them to OneDrive.
Requirements:

Payment Method: PayPal
1 vCPU
2 GB RAM
70 GB Disk
1 Gbps Network @ 500 GB
~6$/month
APAC region
BYOL is ok

Comments

• Location?
    Budget?
    Bandwidth?

• @plumberg said:
    Location?
    Budget?
    Bandwidth?

Location: APAC (Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore etc.), but at the end of the day, NAmE will also be ok
    Budget: cheap as possible, around 6$/month
    Bandwidth: 500 GB or more

• @FrankRuan said: Budget: cheap as possible, around 6$/month

Did you noticed about Windows license fees?

Thanked by 1Vitaly
  • @jenkki said:

@FrankRuan said: Budget: cheap as possible, around 6$/month

Did you noticed about Windows license fees?

I can bring my own license, I have a license

• @FrankRuan said: I can bring my own license, I have a license

Some RU hosting providers offer Windows for VPS from 2Gb RAM. But find those who support PayPal is not a easy. But if you need APAC exacly, skip this.

• @jenkki said:

@FrankRuan said: I can bring my own license, I have a license

Some RU hosting providers offer Windows for VPS from 2Gb RAM. But find those who support PayPal is not a easy. But if you need APAC exacly, skip this.

Oh did they? I only know that some Turkish providers have that, but they are not PayPal merchant at all...

• @jenkki said:

@FrankRuan said: I can bring my own license, I have a license

No APAC exactly... US/CA is fine, I can deal with it

• CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

We have it, but in germany. If you want, take a look here https://private-hosting.eu

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2022

@FrankRuan said: No APAC exactly..

2Gb RAM but disk space are bit less. Around your budget. Windows probably already activated by DC license

Windows

• Is Windows a requirement? I think Linux Desktop + rclone is a cheaper option.

• There are a lot of providers can install with custom ISO. Just install Windows by yourself with your own license.

• @FrankRuan said:
    I need a cheap Windows VPS to download something and upload them to OneDrive.
    Requirements:

Payment Method: PayPal
    1 vCPU
    2 GB RAM
    70 GB Disk
    1 Gbps Network @ 500 GB
    ~6$/month
    APAC region
    BYOL is ok

I think Racknerd has lower price in Windows VPS. You can have a look to their Black Friday specials.

• @masiqbal said:
    There are a lot of providers can install with custom ISO. Just install Windows by yourself with your own license.

Yeah so now the problem is how on earth can I buy a VPS for ~6$/month with 1 CPU and 2 GB RAM... With Custom ISO capability

• @dustinc do you offer custom windows ISO installation for him? I suggested him the specials you guys have.

• I know location os different but maybe it helps finally

• If Canada is okay for you, check out the Flying Fish SSD from Servarica's Black Friday offer.

200GB SSD. 4 cores 4GB RAM.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182760/servarica-black-friday-2022-storage-dedicated-nvme-hybrid-ssd-20x-giveaway#latest

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Before choosing a hosting plan or provider, I would advise you to conduct extensive research. Look for the most dependable and reputable hosting provider who can truly deliver the services that are most suited to your hosting needs through internet reviews and forums.