Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1TB disk 30/y torrent allowed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1TB disk 30/y torrent allowed

nukenuke Member
edited December 2022 in Help

looking for something around those lines, i saw servaRICA Opossum 1 meets that wondering if anyone knows any others offering something similar?

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

ServerFactory @mxmla NAT 1TB €48/2y.
    ToS doesn't ban torrents but you can't have abuse notice.

AlexHost €11.88/year.
    Pre-sales said you can use pubic tracker.

Install WireGuard in the AlexHost, forward a port to the VPN peer.
    Install qBittorrent in ServerFactory, within a Docker container whose only network interface is WireGuard tunnel.

Final cost: €36/year.
    Just a little over budget.

• Do any hosts even care about torrenting honestly? As long as you aren't abusing the disk too much and receiving DMCA notices

I've probably used every host I've ever been with to torrent files at some point, and never had any complaints

Thanked by 2nuke capric98
  • @yoursunny said: Install WireGuard in the AlexHost, forward a port to the VPN peer.

Install qBittorrent in ServerFactory, within a Docker container whose only network interface is WireGuard tunnel.

any easy to follow tutorial on this?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@painfreepc said:

@yoursunny said: Install WireGuard in the AlexHost, forward a port to the VPN peer.

I proposed this method based on WireGuard datasheets.
    I never tried this deployment.

My LowEndSeedbox is with iHostART that has only 50GB diks, enough for a few TV episodes.

• @yoursunny said:

@painfreepc said:

@yoursunny said: Install WireGuard in the AlexHost, forward a port to the VPN peer.

I proposed this method based on WireGuard datasheets.
    I never tried this deployment.

My LowEndSeedbox is with iHostART that has only 50GB diks, enough for a few TV episodes.

How did you enable IPv6 in that 50GB box using free IPv6 only box? Any tutorials/steps ? Thanks