Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare price increase +25%
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare price increase +25%

LeviLevi Member

Not the best news, but the free tier still is free.

https://blog.cloudflare.com/adjusting-pricing-introducing-annual-plans-and-accelerating-innovation/

I hate those excuses "we will do better, we will innovate, create etc.". Does all companies has no guts to tell straight and simple: we need more money for investors, because inflation is burning them and those old man is just annoying to deal with.

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

There was a thread already on this topic

Thanked by 3webcraft babuum AXYZE
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Yea bankruptcy probably better option than making pricing match the cost basis.
    Definitively better, nothing to pay then since no service to anyone.

/s

Thanked by 1netomx
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I can't vouch for cloudflare 100% as yet but aren't they cheaper even with the price raise than most other DDoS protection services out there?

• From next year will be more fun.

• @jenkki said:
    From next year will be more fun.

A few days ago I picked UK rather than anything EU for this reason.

• Just use crypto to pay stuff o:)

• @davide said: A few days ago I picked UK rather than anything EU for this reason.

UK only formally outside the EU and so they have all the same terms and laws a as in the EU. Same crysis.

• @jenkki said:

@davide said: A few days ago I picked UK rather than anything EU for this reason.

UK only formally outside the EU and so they have all the same terms and laws a as in the EU. Same crysis.

They ar not in EU. Period. No "formal". It is documented fact.

• I just switched to yearly and kept the same price

• Maybe it's energy price at fault. One can always blame "the scapegoat" for any price increase.