Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCALEBLADE.COM - Christmas arrives early! Deals on London Ryzen servers + more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SCALEBLADE.COM - Christmas arrives early! Deals on London Ryzen servers + more!

Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

Hey LET,

So we're a bit late for Black Friday so lets call this... errr... christmas arrives early!
As a little Christmas bonus anyone that orders a server from this thread, respond with your invoice number and I will go ahead and double your monthly bandwidth for free!

I am here today to share some of our dedicated servers and promotional offers that we will be running through December 2022!

We host our infrastructure in the heart of London Docklands and all servers include a 99.95% SLA and are protected (symmetrical) by CosmicGuard DDoS Protection (4Tbps) in the listing price.
We also have the bonus of sharing our data-halls with CosmicGuard so there is close to 0.01ms latency instead of 7+ms like other hosts in the region!

Make a ticket for any custom enquiries or upgrade requests to any machine with a ticket over at https://my.scaleblade.com or email us [email protected]

Noteworthy deals:

• (BUDGET-AMD) AMD Ryzen 5600X / 64GB DDR4 / 2x1TB @ £124.99
  • (BUDGET-INTEL) 2x Intel Xeon 2640v3 / 128GB DDR4 / 2x2TB HDD @ £74.99
  • (NEW-INTEL-10G) Preorder 2x Intel Xeon 2640v4 / 128GB DDR4 / 2x500GB SSD @ £99.99

Dedicated Servers (instant deploy):

BUDGET-INTEL:
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon 2640v3 (16c/32t)
Memory: 128GB DDR4 ECC
Storage: 2x2TB Enterprise HDD
Uplink: 1Gbps (30TB)
On sale for £74.99/mo

BUDGET-AMD:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6c/12t)
Memory: 64GB DDR4
Storage: 2x1TB NVMe
On sale for £124.99/mo

STANDARD-AMD:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (8c/16t)
Memory: 64GB DDR4
Storage: 2x1TB NVMe
Starting at £174.99/mo

PRO-AMD:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (12c/24t)
Memory: 128GB DDR4
Storage: 2x2TB NVMe
Uplink: 10Gbps (30TB)
On sale for £209.99/mo

Dedicated Servers (preorder):

NEW-INTEL-10G:
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon 2640v4 (20c/40t)
Memory: 128GB DDR4
Storage: 2x500GB SSD (configurable)
Uplink: 10Gbps (30TB)
Preorder from £99.99/mo

Comments

• Is Scaleblade one of kubbur's companies?

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@fynix said:
    Is Scaleblade one of kubbur's companies?

We funded KUBBUR in the early days (supplied them with servers basically). Then when we left them to stand on their own two feet they fell to the floor.

• I'm guessing that the only reason @Fran rented you those subnets is because you work with/for Path, or he didn't know the extent of your relationship with the Kubbur skids.

In any case, the design for this was made by @kjartan, and it's clearly the same group of online miscreants getting off on creating "brands" and killing them off a few months later.

Avoid.

@TWC said:
    I'm guessing that the only reason @Fran rented you those subnets is because you work with/for Path, or he didn't know the extent of your relationship with the Kubbur skids.

In any case, the design for this was made by @kjartan, and it's clearly the same group of online miscreants getting off on creating "brands" and killing them off a few months later.

Avoid.

KUBBUR, Kjartan and any of that group have never worked for Scaleblade and are not apart of the operations running or finance.

If you can share some information on where you came up with this fact I’d love to see it.

• kjartankjartan Member
    edited December 2022

@TWC said:
    I'm guessing that the only reason @Fran rented you those subnets is because you work with/for Path, or he didn't know the extent of your relationship with the Kubbur skids.

Avoid.

Just so you know I happen to be a fairly competent web designer/developer. Just because I "made" the old Scaleblade site doesn't mean I'm part of it 😂
    And that logic falls even more apart when you realise that if I did work for them I likely wouldn't receive credit for my work, as a salary would replace that.
    On that note, I only provided instruction on the design language of the site. I did not make it.

Edit: I helped with their old website, not current

• @Jack_SBE

I. Were you or were you not one of the directors of Kuxo Ltd?
    II. Were you one of the directors of KVM Group Ltd?
    III. Was Fredrik E. A. one of the directors of the aforementioned as well?
    IV. Is Fredrik E. A. one of the current directors of Scaleblade Ltd?

@kjartan
    I. Was @Francisco's allocated space used by Kubbur and/or you in the past before it was re-assigned to Scaleblade Ltd?
    II. Were you not responsible for the aforementioned IP space?

@TWC said:
    @Jack_SBE

@kjartan
    I. Was @Francisco's allocated space used by Kubbur and/or you in the past before it was re-assigned to Scaleblade Ltd?

I. I was the director of System413 (Kuxo’s old name), I resigned when myself and Ellis fell out over the financial situation of the company. This later became Kuxo. This was almost 2 years ago.
    II. I was brought in as a director because I invested into the project and they wanted to utilise IP space and hardware we had sitting around.
    III. Fredrik was made director for the same reasons I was.
    IV. Fredrik is also a director of Scaleblade and has been with the business since day 1 in 2019 (long before any of these other companies we chose to assist)

I’ll answer Kjartans questions while I’m at it too
    I. That block (45.61.173.0/24) has always been paid for and utilised by Scaleblade. KUBBUR had use of the subnet through Path Network up until early June 2022 when we left KUBBUR (as stated above). The IP space then returned back to us along with the hardware we had rented to them.
    II. Kjartan primarily handled abuse for KUBBUR in its brief utilisation, the IP space has always been held and paid for by Scaleblade.

TWC I’m unsure what you’re trying to prove muddying the thread with KUBBUR/Kuxo drama. I understand if you dig around enough you will find references to Scaleblade because at the time we worked on their projects with them we were all good friends. We’re not trying to hide that.

However we’re an established company, with a lot of customers in different industries. If you have anymore questions that you need answers to then please shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I’d be more than happy to answer them for you :)

• @TWC said:
    @Jack_SBE

@kjartan

I. FranTech leases space out to anyone through its client area. Anyone can order provided they have an ARIN org for SWIP.
    II. To the extent that I could be personally responsible for the space, I handled abuse reports and communication with ARIN on behalf of Scaleblade in the period the space was used by KUBBUR.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Hmmmm.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kjartan said: I. FranTech leases space out to anyone through its client area. Anyone can order provided they have an ARIN org for SWIP.

This is correct. So long as a user passes all verification, and there's stock, then anyone can order a subnet. We don't go out of our way to look for people to lease ranges to.

Francisco

Thanked by 1kjartan
  • kjartankjartan Member
    edited December 2022

@FatGrizzly said:
    Hmmmm.

Keyword "LLC".

Scaleblade Ltd. is fully seperate. Companies house's website is also helpful to verify these things.

Edit: Scaleblade LLC also no longer exists. The reason why is a fairly long story I'm not sure everyone wants to hear.