Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy NetCup offers...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Legacy NetCup offers...

I'm looking to accumulate some legacy (read: low-spec) NetCup plans that are no longer needed by the current owner. The only requirement is that they must be a VPS with an under 15 Euro yearly renewal.

Comments

• :o just wonder , did netcup ever have that kind of low priced vps ?

• @qtwrk said:
    :o just wonder , did netcup ever have that kind of low priced vps ?

Yes, I have a 128MB OpenVZ from them for roughly 3 Euro per year.

• @Privacy said:

@qtwrk said:

oh jeez , that must be pre-historical ancient one...

• @qtwrk said:

@Privacy said:

@qtwrk said:

oh jeez , that must be pre-historical ancient one...

Roughly 6 years old :) I mostly have it because I like tinkering around and seeing how much I can run on such minimal resources.

• @Privacy said:
    I'm looking to accumulate some legacy (read: low-spec) NetCup plans that are no longer needed by the current owner. The only requirement is that they must be a VPS with an under 15 Euro yearly renewal.

I strongly suspect that there aren't many such plans still out in the wild, especially among LET participants, but good luck nonetheless :)

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited November 2022

@Privacy said: I mostly have it because I like tinkering around and seeing how much I can run on such minimal resources.

@KuJoe have still available some stuff with 96MB and 128MB memory for less than $15
    https://securedragon.net

• @Mumbly said:

@Privacy said: I mostly have it because I like tinkering around and seeing how much I can run on such minimal resources.

@KuJoe have still available some stuff with 96MB and 128MB memory for less than $15
    https://securedragon.net

I've had services from @KuJoe in the past. However, I'd rather have more bandwidth than 2 CPU cores. Plus, his services are 4x the cost of mine.