Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a server with flash sales BF 2022
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a server with flash sales BF 2022

I saw a lot of deals that were offered at this BF 2022 late, and therefore did not have time to purchase them. Also, flush transactions took place not at a convenient time (at night), and in a very short time. But I also assume that there are people who will want to transfer some of the previously purchased services, as they will consider many purchases to be redundant (there are usually many backup purchases).
Therefore, I decided to offer the possibility of buying such servers from people who, for some reason, may not need such servers. I am also ready to pay the minimum commissions for the translation of these servers and thus thank the participants who will do it.

I'm willing to consider servers from these promotions, which I'll describe below, but I'm also willing to consider other similar options if there are any and I haven't been able to see them. You can write your suggestions both here and in my personal.
Thank you in advance.

Limewave Communications Inc

[SEAV4GB]
4 GB RAM (8 GB with DOUBLE RAM / TRANSFER promo)
50 GB SSD
2 x Shared E5-2695v2
5 TB Data Transfer (gigE port) – Unmetered gigE
1 IPv4
/48 IPv6
$8.00/mo (25% off coupon - H114UAPCF5 - $6/mo)
Order Now

[LETBF2022] - LIMITED STOCK
32 GB RAM
50 GB SSD
2 x Shared E5-2695v2
Unmetered Data Transfer (gigE port)
1 IPv4
/48 IPv6
$7.00/mo
Order Now
** DOUBLE RAM ** (valid while capacity is available)
The SEAV8GB-SEAV32GB plans qualify for the DOUBLE RAM promo upgrade, in addition to the 30% recurring discount.

[LETBF2022] - LIMITED STOCK
16 GB RAM
100 GB SSD
Unmetered gigE
$9.80/mo

leveloneservers.com

KVM-24GB
4-core processor
24GB RAM
4GB Swap
768GB SSD
4TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 IP
DDoS protection enabled
SMTP blocked
$48.00 USD Monthly
NEW PRICE: $16.80/month
Promo code: LET-FLASH-SALE-3
Automatically applied at checkout
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=53&promocode=LET-FLASH-SALE-3

advinservers.com
5. Randomized CPU (4 vCPUs)
32 GB DDR4 ECC memory
120GB Pure SSD storage
Bandwidth 4 TB (1 Gbps)
Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands (virtual location)
Advanced DDoS Prevention
$7.99 per month
Select 32GB storage at checkout and use code 5ACFJ141VB(Max 5 uses). One per person, only one use allowed.

NaranjaTech

Flash Sale - low available
4 CPU, 16GB RAM and 80GB SSD
48 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Hot Sale - 4 available
4 CPUs, 16 GB RAM and 80 GB SSD
64 €/year (+VAT, if applicable) - Order now.

InceptionHosting

2 vCPUs
4 GB RAM
70 GB disk
35 TB bandwidth
Free DirectAdmin
IPv6 available
Quantity: 4
Promo code : X9E8JDCJE3
4€/m

Comments

• Basically you want every thing laid out in a platter like a king.

Sure, why not!!!

• l m a o

Thanked by 2jtdc mruczek
  • @plumberg said:
    Basically you want every thing laid out in a platter like a king.

Sure, why not!!!

I did not say that pepople should and are obliged to do something for me. I asked if it is possible and a person, for example, does not think to keep a server - to transfer it to me, in addition to the basic price for an additional basic remuneration. No need to immediately rush to extremes and think that one needs to sit at night and not sleep, but for example, I wanted to get the selected offers just like that.
    So please be calm about this. Also last year, we personally negotiated a deal for the BF and it was not perceived as it is now.

• @JabJab said:
    l m a o

I don’t see anything funny, I built the request quite reasonably and wrote my justifications. You can take the information how you want, but in my thread - there is nothing prejudicial.

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • :v