Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean coupon that is still working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean coupon that is still working

Anyone know of a digitalocean coupon that is still working? So far i tried some but none work.

Comments

• DIVEIN5 is the only active coupon, I believe.

Thanked by 1spekk
  • Can you stack DO coupons? Say I used a coupon code before for $5 credit, can I use another?

• @black said:
    Can you stack DO coupons? Say I used a coupon code before for $5 credit, can I use another?

You can only use one, when you link your first card to your account. Though a few weeks ago they sent a coupon out via email that anyone could submit a ticket to redeem, even if they already used a coupon.

• @awson said:
    You can only use one, when you link your first card to your account. Though a few weeks ago they sent a coupon out via email that anyone could submit a ticket to redeem, even if they already used a coupon.

That was the first coupon code I used. Hmm, wonder if they'll let me use another one :P

• No, they will not, I tried myself a while back, messaged support with the coupon, and they said only one coupon/account.

@black said:
    That was the first coupon code I used. Hmm, wonder if they'll let me use another one :P

• I still can't beleive how they exist, I got 2 accounts and a total of $50, only bought 2 times $5.

• @black said:
    Can you stack DO coupons? Say I used a coupon code before for $5 credit, can I use another?

I've only paid a single month, and I've had mine DO 5 usd plan for half a year now.

• RaptaRapta Member
    edited October 2013

DIVEIN5 I think.

• @Rapta said:
    DIVEIN5 I think.

How much credit do you get with that one? $5?

• @black said:
    How much credit do you get with that one? $5?

yup

They stopped doing $10 coupons

• @awson said:
    They stopped doing $10 coupons

Ah well that's lame. I got $10 from the coupon code HAPPYMONDAY10 a few weeks back.

• Try code "DIVEIN5" worked for me and everyone else 100 percent of the time on retailmenot.com.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

The only thing I can find is referal

btw, mine: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=7ff28a375b45

:P

• how to put coupon code in DO?

• Sometimes coupon become valid when you pay initial 5$ and sometimes it's needed to open ticket with them and they enter credit manually.

• @Spirit said:
    Sometimes coupon become valid when you pay initial 5$ and sometimes it's needed to open ticket with them and they enter credit manually.

Oh. thanks. mine doesn't show any promo code upon credit card signup.

• I got $31 credits but no plans yet of using.

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited October 2013

@jcaleb said:
    I got $31 credits but no plans yet of using.

>

pshare master :) hehe, just 1 droplet for trial :p

• @ravenchad you can get free 20 credits, just use the serverbear code

• @jcaleb said:
    ravenchad you can get free 20 credits, just use the serverbear code

Still works?

• have found 10$ credit. SSDGHOST10

Thanked by 1spekk
  • thuvienvps said: Still works?

note sure, i used it ages ago

• DIVEIN10 should work atm

• @recycleddomain said:
    DIVEIN10 should work atm

Thanks mate, got $10 credits via ticket

• OMGSSD10

• Any 20 credit coupon still works?

• Any $15 or $20 more credit coupon still works?

• @add_iT said:
    Any $15 or $20 more credit coupon still works?

have you tried pming them with any of the coupon above? As I did that before and despite that the fact that the coupon has expired, they still gave me the amount(was $20 if not mistaken)

Otherwise, use 2014SSD for $10? :)