Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers with hourly billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers with hourly billing

Are there any LET-grade providers who bill on per-minute/hour basis?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2022

LunaNode, IntoVPS, MivoCloud, CloudCone.

Thanked by 3IziD Cloudcone intovps
  • I would suggest you to check Linode! I love it

Thanked by 1rocketprogrammer
  • nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

We do hourly billing on Cloud! Use BF2022 to get a 50% credit match on any credit that you add until the end of the year!

• Vultr
    5 years working with their servers

• @edrebe said:
    Vultr

Vultr is not LET-grade, right..?

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Hetzner Cloud

Thanked by 2IziD Hetzner_OL
  • True, Vultr is not LET-grade.

So, Cloudcone (LA) -> Scalable Cloud Servers

• melp57melp57 Member
    edited November 2022

@nessa said:
    We do hourly billing on Cloud! Use BF2022 to get a 50% credit match on any credit that you add until the end of the year!

Not possible to order anything from you, I created account, but no way to order, just saying something about filtered IP?
    You've got a very system.
    Edit: sorry, would have helped if I read the email sent after signing up. Sorry, but it's still a lot of hoops to jump through.😃

@melp57 said:
    Not possible to order anything from you, I created account, but no way to order, just saying something about filtered IP?
    You've got a very system.
    Edit: sorry, would have helped if I read the email sent after signing up. Sorry, but it's still a lot of hoops to jump through.😃

Did you sign up while connected to a VPN or something? We have fraud checks in place to prevent abuse. If you're still interested, PM me your email and I'll push it through after reviewing it.

• Thanks everyone! Price-wise, Cloudcone is clearly superior. Time to test the actual performance.

@nessa ,
    Will give it a go.

• @nessa,

Tried to create an account. Turns out I need to order 0$ "access to the cloud" panel. Ordered, received this:

Oops!
    Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Error: Invalid invoice id provided

Now, I don't have an access to the said panel and attempt to repeat the previous action returns:

You only need one RamNode Cloud Account. Please contact support if you need help with your existing RamNode Cloud Account.

After poking around I have located the separate menu section to access the "cloud panel" which, unfortunately, returns:

Action Failed Product must be active to perform this action

I suspect your system believe that account is fraudulent despite the successful e-mail and phone number verification.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We offer Hourly Billing on our CloudJiffy PaaS . You can create Elastic VMs, and even stop them - stopped instances are not charged except for Public IPv4 (can be removed) and storage (free upto 20GB per environment)

Thanked by 1IziD

@IziD said:
    @nessa,

Tried to create an account. Turns out I need to order 0$ "access to the cloud" panel. Ordered, received this:

If you already signed up for an account, open a ticket with staff and they can assist with adding credit. You first have to sign up for a free cloud account, then when you log into our billing system you can add credits and redeem the coupon code. Hope this helps!

• Just to be sure, being LET grade is nothing to be proud. That's the logic right?
    I think $5 to $15 /mo VM's are LET grade for sure...

• The pricing model of @HostVDS_com is very interesting. Hourly bill with low end price. I haven't used them but impressed with the tech stack

Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • The pricing model of @HostVDS_com is very interesting. Hourly bill with low end price.

www.totallysecure.com:

• IziDIziD Member
    edited November 2022

@nessa,
    Submitted a ticket.

Please submit a photo (not scan) of your government-issued ID (e.g., passport or identity card) next to a handwritten note with "Ramnode" and today's date. Please do this as soon as possible to avoid account suspension or termination.

Sounds like we are not a good match.

• @virtua_cloud does hourly billing. In France and US.

Thanked by 2virtua_cloud IziD
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

@quanhua92 said:
    The pricing model of @HostVDS_com is very interesting. Hourly bill with low end price. I haven't used them but impressed with the tech stack

Yes, thanks :)

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@IziD said:

The pricing model of @HostVDS_com is very interesting. Hourly bill with low end price.

www.totallysecure.com:

Do not understand what you mean...
    Yes, we have 3 languages in interface...

@IziD said:
    @nessa,
    Submitted a ticket.

Please submit a photo (not scan) of your government-issued ID (e.g., passport or identity card) next to a handwritten note with "Ramnode" and today's date. Please do this as soon as possible to avoid account suspension or termination.

did you sign up using a vpn?

• @nessa said: did you sign up using a vpn?

maybe

• @Liso said:

@edrebe said:
    Vultr

Vultr is not LET-grade, right..?

LET-Grade is equal or less than $10/m, while Vultr offers a lot of VPS under $10/m. Some locations like NY are about $3.5/m. Vultr is not the cheapest but is still a great option for LET. I used Vultr since year 2016 and never had a downtime (probably some maintenances during sleep but I never knew).

• YuzhenQinYuzhenQin Member, Host Rep

@nessa said: We do hourly billing on Cloud! Use BF2022 to get a 50% credit match on any credit that you add until the end of the year!

Do you provide VPSs with BGP Sessions?

• oylanoylan Member
    edited December 2022

linode vultr

@YuzhenQin said:

@nessa said: We do hourly billing on Cloud! Use BF2022 to get a 50% credit match on any credit that you add until the end of the year!

Do you provide VPSs with BGP Sessions?

Unfortunately not at this time.

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@nessa said:

@IziD said:
    @nessa,
    Submitted a ticket.

did you sign up using a vpn?

Seems like it would just be simpler to ask them to log out of the VPN so you could compare IP/ISP info to billing details, probably better for business too given how many people use VPNs now-days without even thinking about it.