Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com -- Black Friday 2022 Dedicated Server Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com -- Black Friday 2022 Dedicated Server Deals

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2022 in Offers

I present you today with our Black Friday 2022 dedicated server special. We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. These servers are setup within 1-2 business days after payment in most instances, but may be longer depending upon available stock and our order queue. We support Rocky Linux 8, CentOS 8 & 7, Ubuntu 18.04/20.04 LTS and Debian 11/10. In addition, if you’d like to install your own OS using IPMI, we can support that upon request. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

THE DEALS

YAY! ALL DEALS ARE RECURRING AND DO NOT EXPIRE!

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 1.6TB NVMe SSD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps, custom build, $89/mo, 50% off additional NVMe disks, order link

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB SATA SSD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps, custom build, $89/mo, 50% off additional SATA SSD disks, order link

• Dual E5-2680v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB SATA SSD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps, auto deploy, $79/mo (sold out if not listed), order on this page.

• $50/mo off recurring any Dual E5-2650v2 auto deploy server, use code LETBF222650 on this page.

BONUS DEAL
Get a free upgrade to 1gbps unmetered for free! Simply reply to this thread with your order number!

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.
THESE DEALS MAY END OR BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $10/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $26/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $58/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $124/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 800Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Deals look great as usual :smile: GLWS

Thanked by 11gservers
  • ooooohhhhhhhhhh

Thanked by 11gservers
  • Huge deal

Thanked by 11gservers
  • Oh, I'm the first one! order number: 11842
    1gbps unmetered please.
    Nice deal.

• I'm back... xD Did you miss me?

My order ID is 11848. I'm going to be downloading a backup from my excellent 1gserver that I had before this deal for a long time, and I've purchased a slightly different server to take advantage of the great deals today. Unmetered 1gps? Oh, yes, please and thank you.

And before I go:

I can't say enough nice things about 1gservers. I've been a customer for a long time (since Mon, Aug 9, 2021, 3:25 PM, to be exact), and any minor issues I've had were solved quickly. None of those issues were 1gservers's fault, though. Most of the time, it was something strange like something going wrong during an upgrade, not noticing that an existing system couldn't be used with the updated version of another system (you'll run into that with MySQL updates sometimes), and other things like that. They were always very kind to me and went out of their way to help in whatever way they could.

There may have been a couple of very short downtimes in all of that time for things like upgrades or repairs to something in the data center, but these things happen and were barely noticeable on my end. I'm mentioning it for completeness only; I've been with hosts who lost my entire server or VPS before. It's worth mentioning because those kinds of problems with 1gservers have been far better than any other provider with whom I've hosted.

It's an unmanaged service so make and keep your regular backups, and I don't foresee anyone having an issue with this service. The amount of value packed into these deals is second to none.

Disclaimer: I am just a happy customer. I am not affiliated with 1gservers in any way, other than being a paying customer. I wasn't promised anything to write this review, I don't get anything from your purchase, I am not an investor or stockholder, and I purchased/switched my service solely based on the prices and promotions given here and the quality of service I have received in the past with 1gservers. I wouldn't recommend a host unless I believed in them.

• Order #11863 - 1gbps unmetered please :)

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@aqua said:
    Deals look great as usual :smile: GLWS

Thank you!

@CyberSky said:
    Oh, I'm the first one! order number: 11842
    1gbps unmetered please.
    Nice deal.

Your order has been noted for a free 1gbps unmetered upgrade. Thank you for your business!

@kittrellbj said:
    I'm back... xD Did you miss me?

My order ID is 11848. I'm going to be downloading a backup from my excellent 1gserver that I had before this deal for a long time, and I've purchased a slightly different server to take advantage of the great deals today. Unmetered 1gps? Oh, yes, please and thank you.

And before I go:

I can't say enough nice things about 1gservers. I've been a customer for a long time (since Mon, Aug 9, 2021, 3:25 PM, to be exact), and any minor issues I've had were solved quickly. None of those issues were 1gservers's fault, though. Most of the time, it was something strange like something going wrong during an upgrade, not noticing that an existing system couldn't be used with the updated version of another system (you'll run into that with MySQL updates sometimes), and other things like that. They were always very kind to me and went out of their way to help in whatever way they could.

There may have been a couple of very short downtimes in all of that time for things like upgrades or repairs to something in the data center, but these things happen and were barely noticeable on my end. I'm mentioning it for completeness only; I've been with hosts who lost my entire server or VPS before. It's worth mentioning because those kinds of problems with 1gservers have been far better than any other provider with whom I've hosted.

It's an unmanaged service so make and keep your regular backups, and I don't foresee anyone having an issue with this service. The amount of value packed into these deals is second to none.

Disclaimer: I am just a happy customer. I am not affiliated with 1gservers in any way, other than being a paying customer. I wasn't promised anything to write this review, I don't get anything from your purchase, I am not an investor or stockholder, and I purchased/switched my service solely based on the prices and promotions given here and the quality of service I have received in the past with 1gservers. I wouldn't recommend a host unless I believed in them.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! It is very much appreciated. Will also share with the team!

@massin said:
    Order #11863 - 1gbps unmetered please :)

Your order has been noted for a free 1gbps unmetered upgrade. Thank you for your business!

Thanked by 1massin
  • More great deals from 1gserver!

Ordered 4 servers, please upgrade to 1gbps unmetered, order numbers:

@pt909 said:
    More great deals from 1gserver!

Ordered 4 servers, please upgrade to 1gbps unmetered, order numbers:

Billing will get this updated within 24-48 hours.

• vetvettervetvetter Member
    edited November 2022

I am interested in the 2680v3 config including the /25 IP block the w/ the coupon for $69.
    However it keeps trying to charge me for the IP's at further checkout. I will take this server. I appreciate the help! https://ibb.co/xJDKTyp

edited November 2022

@vetvetter said:
    I am interested in the 2680v3 config including the /25 IP block the w/ the coupon for $69.
    However it keeps trying to charge me for the IP's at further checkout. I will take this server. https://ibb.co/xJDKTyp

As explained in the ticket you submitted, that was a glitch in the order form as we don't even offer /25's any more. The order form has been updated and no longer has the /25 as an option. I think it was pretty obvious that a /25 was not intended to be free.

• vetvettervetvetter Member
    edited November 2022

@1gservers said:

@vetvetter said:
    However it keeps trying to charge me for the IP's at further checkout. I will take this server. https://ibb.co/xJDKTyp

As explained in the ticket you submitted, that was a glitch in the order form as we don't even offer /25's any more. The order form has been updated and no longer has the /25 as an option. I think it was pretty obvious that a /25 was not intended to be free.

I do appreciate the quick response and your position. I however respectfully disagree that anything was "pretty obvious" on any black friday deals considering your company has done various free hidden easter egg add on's in different promos I have seen posted from you.

What did seem obvious was what I took as a snippy response to a problem I have had with placing my order. I've used your service in the past and you guys have always been great, this just sort of surprised me.

My use for this server was a non-profit give back to the LET community project and a little bit of personal use of course. Hope your day gets better and I apologize for adding to your ticket/email responses.

@vetvetter said:

@1gservers said:

@vetvetter said:

I do appreciate the quick response and your position. I however respectfully disagree that anything was "pretty obvious" on any black friday deals considering your company has done various free hidden easter egg add on's in different promo's I have seen posted from you.

What did seem obvious was what I took as a snippy response to a problem I have had with placing my order. I've used your service in the past and you guys have always been great, this just sort of surprised me.

My use for this server was a non-profit give back to the LET community project and a little bit of personal use of course. Hope your day gets better and I apologize for adding to your ticket/email responses.

Thank you for your response. Things are going great here, and nobody is being snippy. Sorry if it is coming across that way. However, we're not in a position to give away free /25's of IPs, and it was explained directly to you in a ticket that it was a glitch on the order form price calculator, and yet you then decided to post publicly.

Yes, you are correct that in the past we've included easter eggs in our promos, however I believe it should have been obvious that it was a mistake as:

• The order form showed you the correct price on the order summary page, and would not allow you to place an order with a free /25
    • No order form for any other server on our site allows a /25 to be selected
    • Our post here on LET does not list a /25 as an upgrade option
    • No staff member communicated to you that we offer /25's or that it would be free

I apologize for any confusion on the matter, but glitches in order forms do happen. I do hope that you are able to find the server you are looking for, even if it's not from us.

• Should be great Dual E5-2650v2 with SSD :-)

Thanked by 11gservers
  • Order #: 11891 . My first dedi :)

• Just in case it was missed in my original post:

Order ID is #11848 for the 1gpbs unmetered.

I wrote a huge thing earlier so it may not have been seen. If it has been seen and billing will already be working on it, cool, no problem. I'm not in danger of going over and it's not an emergency, I just didn't want to miss the special.

@hostcord said:
    Order #: 11891 . My first dedi :)

Billing will make this change for you within 24-48 hours. Thank you for your business, and congrats on your first dedicated!

@kittrellbj said:
    Just in case it was missed in my original post:

I wrote a huge thing earlier so it may not have been seen. If it has been seen and billing will already be working on it, cool, no problem. I'm not in danger of going over and it's not an emergency, I just didn't want to miss the special.

I apologize for overlooking that. I was distracted by your review! I have made a note for billing to update your service within 24-48 hours. Thank you for your business.

Thanked by 1kittrellbj
  • Order #11911 - please upgrade to 1gbps unmetered

• Order #11828

• @1gservers said:

@kittrellbj said:

I apologize for overlooking that. I was distracted by your review! I have made a note for billing to update your service within 24-48 hours. Thank you for your business.

Not a problem at all. I did ramble a bit. :D But I also think it's important for people to hear when they do a good job because the bad can get quite noisy, deserved or not.

Thanked by 11gservers

@kittrellbj said:

@1gservers said:

@kittrellbj said:

Not a problem at all. I did ramble a bit. :D But I also think it's important for people to hear when they do a good job because the bad can get quite noisy, deserved or not.

Agreed! Thanks again

• Order # 11926

@malbserver said:
    Order #11911 - please upgrade to 1gbps unmetered

The order has been noted to receive the free 1gbps unmetered upgrade. Thank you for your business!

@donko said:
    Order #11828

The order has been noted to receive the free 1gbps unmetered upgrade. Thank you for your business!

@ihenji said:
    Order # 11926

Black Friday weekend continues at 1GServers! We're now releasing our Dual E5-2695v2 auto deploy servers with a $50 discount!

• $50/mo off recurring any Dual E5-2695v2 auto deploy server, use code LETBF222695 on this page.
    Thanked by 2szarka ehab