Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend High Performance Webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend High Performance Webhosting

Hello LET community,

I am looking for a premium web-hosting to host multiple sites (95% of them are on WordPress). I have a budget of around $80/year but I want high performance and reliable hosting with no downtime and preferably a reseller package.

I was looking at RackNerd's webhosting reseller package and it seems decent enough but I am not sure how their services are performance-wise.

I want easy configuration of hosting, emails etc = CPanel, so I am not looking to get VPS and then do all the things manually.

Your sincere recommendations are highly appreciated.

Comments

• Buy vps and directadmin. It's far better option for high performance.

• @bdspice said:
    Buy vps and directadmin. It's far better option for high performance.

What about mailserver, backups and all the things related to security? I am not remotely technical when it comes to managing servers and all.

Will directadmin take care of all that?

• @shajeeafzal said:

@bdspice said:

What about mailserver, backups and all the things related to security? I am not remotely technical when it comes to managing servers and all.

Yes. Directadmin is almost cpanel. Both are from same company now. Backups is also easy matter, just buy another cheap storage vps and set a plugin for auto backup

• pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2022

@shajeeafzal said: I am not remotely technical when it comes to managing servers and all.

That's a problem. High performance + cheap means you'll have to make your hands dirty and to learn a few things. A VPS with a good setup (nginx, good caching strategy, mariadb) will make your websites fly for not much. But it won't work magically.

Netcup's shared hosting might be a good option - if you don't have too many domains - as they offer a nginx reverse proxy which you might (didn't try it!) be able to setup in a satisfying manner.

I'd recommend to check out @eva2000's centminmod: https://centminmod.com/

And Wordpress Cache advanced configuration (which can work with various setups): https://www.keycdn.com/support/wordpress-cache-enabler-plugin#advanced-configuration

Thanked by 2shajeeafzal Chuck
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

We can offer you a great BF discount for our cpanel semi-dedicated plans. You can contact us for details.

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    We can offer you a great BF discount for our cpanel semi-dedicated plans. You can contact us for details.

I am DM'ed you. Kindly check.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@shajeeafzal said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

I am DM'ed you. Kindly check.

pm replied.

• @shajeeafzal said:
    Hello LET community,

I am looking for a premium web-hosting to host multiple sites (95% of them are on WordPress). I have a budget of around $80/year but I want high performance and reliable hosting with no downtime and preferably a reseller package.

I was looking at RackNerd's webhosting reseller package and it seems decent enough but I am not sure how their services are performance-wise.

I want easy configuration of hosting, emails etc = CPanel, so I am not looking to get VPS and then do all the things manually.

Your sincere recommendations are highly appreciated.

PM me

• @bdspice said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@bdspice said:

Yes. Directadmin is almost cpanel. Both are from same company now. Backups is also easy matter, just buy another cheap storage vps and set a plugin for auto backup

DirectAdmin is from same company as cPanel?
    I thought they only have Plesk.
    Are you sure about that?

• +1 for racknerd. using its cpanel reseller for past 2 years. loads wordpress with 20-25 plugins quite fast. snappy. support is good.

• I am looking for my first customer would take good care of your sites personaly thanks

• @AXYZE said: DirectAdmin is from same company as cPanel?

Lunacy. Directadmin is the biggest rival to cPanel. At least at the moment.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Are you looking for unlimited storage hosting? Do you know storage and bandwidth usage of your website?