Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any active DMCA FREE VPS offers from top providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi
Thanks in advance

Comments

• I'm looking for DMCA FREE Reseller Hosting too.

• BuyVM.net
    Vsys.host

Thanked by 1vsys_host
  • @lowendclient said:
    BuyVM.net
    Vsys.host

Thanks ,looks good

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited November 2022

Sure there are many for many wide range of budgets.

DMCA Ignored VPS:
    vsys.host
    Buyvm.net/ (owner is also here in let)
    Alexhost.com
    Abelohost.com
    Incognet.io (the owner is here)
    Ginernet (owner is also here)

Thanked by 2MannDude vsys_host
  • Buyvm.net
    I get daily dmca notifications from cloudflare, and they completely ignore it, awesome.

• +1 for buyvm

• buyvm is the best choice

• buyvm for safety

• alexhost

• @sunshineangel said:
    Buyvm.net
    I get daily dmca notifications from cloudflare, and they completely ignore it, awesome.

but is there Black Friday code ?

• @jsjcjsjc said:

@sunshineangel said:
    Buyvm.net

Why you don't setup a reverse proxy.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@jsjcjsjc said:

@sunshineangel said:
    Buyvm.net

Take a look https://vsys.host/blackfriday

Discount for our Black Friday VPS or Dedi will be applied to the purchase at the check out

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Check our offers on Black-Friday ;)

• I'm finding the prices expensive. Any with Ryzen, 4vCPU and 8 GB RAM for 12 USD?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@Thrash4875 said:
    I'm finding the prices expensive. Any with Ryzen, 4vCPU and 8 GB RAM for 12 USD?

If you mean 12USD/M surely no problem
    https://hostslick.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

• @vsys_host said: Discount for our Black Friday VPS or Dedi will be applied to the purchase at the check out

Not recurring though :(

• @sandoz said:

DMCA Ignored VPS:
    vsys.host
    Alexhost.com
    Abelohost.com

@sandoz said:

DMCA Ignored VPS:
    vsys.host
    Alexhost.com
    Abelohost.com

Thanks!

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

We can do this, but if we receive a court order or law enforcement request, we will have to comply as per US law.

https://advinservers.com/vps

• @Advin said:
    We can do this, but if we receive a court order or law enforcement request, we will have to comply as per US law.

https://advinservers.com/vps

I mean... Since you're based in the US, you also need to handle DMCA requests as per US law, even if the physical servers are in a different country.

• Dmca is enforced in whole world in other forms. No reputable provider will choose catter to dmca free crowd without being labeled as "bulet proof". And this is basically stigma which will end in a court room with destroyed business. Avoid such ventures.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@LTniger said:
    Dmca is enforced in whole world in other forms. No reputable provider will choose catter to dmca free crowd without being labeled as "bulet proof". And this is basically stigma which will end in a court room with destroyed business. Avoid such ventures.

We ignore DMCA.

The DMCA does not apply in Spain. We are entitled to ignore any DMCA claims. Any copyright claim must be processed in the courts and that in Spain is a very very very very very very slow process.

On the other hand, the responsible for the content is the owner of the service, not the hosting company. We don't care what the customer hosts as long as it complies with the terms of our contract.

• Any updates?

• 77tontos77tontos Member
    edited November 2022

I have received some more DMCA recently. I have a lot of websites with UGC and sometimes I am too busy to constantly keep up with random spikes of dmca crawlers hitting me with requests. I am still actively removing content to the best of my ability I feel violates this but I'm worried I am going to miss one or have some pissed off kid file one directed at my host instead and have everything go offline for 10 days.

Getting counseled on the law and basically anyone can file a dmca even if its far fetched and by law for safe harbors my servers need to be made inaccessible immediately yet a counterclaim requires a minimum of 10 days to reactivate. Absolute bullshit. I guarantee the 10 day period is more likely to be devastatingly harmful to the people its affecting than any digital "rights" holder would have if it just stayed up for 10 days pending counter notice.

I have been toying with the idea of a decoy server I route all my traffic through before it hits Cloudflare so even if they forward the request and it gets shut off I can quickly swap my decoy to another host. has anyone done something like this?

• @77tontos said: I have been toying with the idea of a decoy server I route all my traffic through before it hits Cloudflare so even if they forward the request and it gets shut off I can quickly swap my decoy to another host. has anyone done something like this?

So basically a proxy. Yes, really useful and it works.

A simple nginx proxy does the job, the proxy server doesnt need much resources if you dont have a lot of traffic.

• 77tontos77tontos Member
    edited November 2022

@jahrinc said:

@77tontos said: I have been toying with the idea of a decoy server I route all my traffic through before it hits Cloudflare so even if they forward the request and it gets shut off I can quickly swap my decoy to another host. has anyone done something like this?

So basically a proxy. Yes, really useful and it works.

A simple nginx proxy does the job, the proxy server doesn't need much resources if you dont have a lot of traffic.

Awesome Thanks. I thought that was just a webserver Ill give that a look. Will save me some time over writing my own.

• if notices are obscure or incomplete, they are not legally valid. send them to the trash and ignore them.