Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Netcup VPS 200 at discounted price (transfer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Netcup VPS 200 at discounted price (transfer)

Hello.

I'm looking for a Netcup VPS 200 (2 cores / 2GB RAM / 20GB SSD) at a discounted price.

It appeared a few times in the past, at some point it was named VPS 200 G8 Aktion but I think it had other names as well. It should renew at 1.94/m at new price.

If somebody it willing to let one go, I'd happily take a transfer :smile:

Thanks!

Comments

• @pbx said: I'm looking for a Netcup VPS 200 (2 cores / 2GB RAM / 20GB SSD) at a discounted price.

As a small correction, that product was 1 vCore (not 2)

But, yes, that was a great deal, forever gone, it seems!

I have one, but I think that I'll keep it for the time being, given its rarity :)

Frankly, the current product ( https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2948 ) isn't at all bad for 3,25€/m with 2 vCores and 40 GB SSD and G10 processor

Thanked by 1pbx
  • I am currently paying 1.83/m for the same specs (Ostern S Easter).

• pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2022

@angstrom said: As a small correction, that product was 1 vCore (not 2)

Oh you're right, my bad. Copied the specs from the actual one and then adjusted the storage size only...

@angstrom said: Frankly, the current product ( https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2948 ) isn't at all bad for 3,25€/m with 2 vCores and 40 GB SSD and G10 processor

Hum yeah, given that the G8 Aktion / Ostern S has only one core and 20GB SSD, and given the price increase, the current one is decent at 1.25€/m more. I might have to fallback to this one if no one has a spare discounted :wink:.

@edoarudo5 said: I am currently paying 1.83/m for the same specs (Ostern S Easter).

Yeah that's the "normal" price but it's due to increase by a few percents at next renewal bill. Still a good deal IMO.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • nocloudnocloud Member
    edited November 2022

I think the root servers are billed monthly

edit.. wrong thread