Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday FOMO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday FOMO

Who else buys stuff they don't really need, just because the deals are amazing?

I still have an idle VPS deal from 2021 BF :D

Comments

• Isn't that the point of Black Friday?

• Once you realize that there is a maximum of what you will be able to generate in terms of income in your lifetime (realistically) and start thinking of your expenses like they are substracting from that lifetime max possible income in your life... you stop spending in things you don't need.

0 FOMO. If FOMO, might as well just invest and leave it there until it turns green.

Not financial advise. Contact a professional.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

The fomo is part of thr fun and excitement of Black Friday, imho.

• Thats the human nature. Rules of Nature.

• @Hxxx said:
    Once you realize that there is a maximum of what you will be able to generate in terms of income in your lifetime (realistically) and start thinking of your expenses like they are substracting from that lifetime max possible income in your life... you stop spending in things you don't need.

If a vps makes you happy, how is that need any less valid than, say, going to a football or baseball game, or even a movie? you don't "need" to watch baseball in person or go to a theater.

• Fomophobia

• I have close to 50 idling VPS from every BF, please save me :(

Thanked by 1greentea