Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 256MB @ $3/mo | 512MB @ $5/mo Texas/Los Angeles [Cloud Shards]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 256MB @ $3/mo | 512MB @ $5/mo Texas/Los Angeles [Cloud Shards]

Cloud Shards was established in September 2012. Our mission is to you save time and reduce your hassles. Leave us to the infrastructure and let you focus on your business.

Limited Special OpenVZ VPS in Internap Dallas, Texas, Colocrossing Buffalo, New York and MultaCOM Los Angeles, California. Whilst stocks last.

All nodes run on the latest Intel Xeon, Hardware RAID10 with BBU and Gigabit Ports.

OpenVZ 256MB $3.00USD/month

• 1 CPU
  • 256MB RAM / 256MB VSwap
  • 25GB RAID10 HDD (SSD-Cache In California)
  • 500GB Traffic @ Gigabit Port (Route Optimized In California / Texas)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA
    Los Angeles, California - ORDER NOW (with 16 IPv6 Addresses)
    Dallas, Texas - ORDER NOW (with 16 IPv6 Addresses)
    Buffalo, New York - ORDER NOW

OpenVZ 512MB $5.00USD/month

• 2 CPUs
  • 512MB RAM / 512MB VSwap
  • 35GB RAID10 HDD (SSD-Cache In California)
  • 700GB Traffic @ Gigabit Port (Route Optimized In California / Texas)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA

OpenVZ 1024MB $7.00USD/month

• 2 CPUs
  • 1024MB RAM / 1024MB VSwap
  • 50GB RAID10 HDD (SSD-Cache In California)
  • 900GB Traffic @ Gigabit Port (Route Optimized In California / Texas)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA

Quarterly Payment - 2.5% OFF
Semi-Annual Payment - 5% OFF
Annual Payment - 10% OFF

Extra IP is $1.50USD/month.

No IRC, no Exit TOR, no public Proxy, no public VPN, anything else legal in USA is good.

Los Angeles RAID10 Storage:

Storage 100GB $3.85USD/month - ORDER NOW (with 16 IPv6 Addresses)

• 1 CPU
  • 192MB RAM / 96MB VSwap
  • 100GB RAID10 HDD
  • 400GB Traffic @ Gigabit Port
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 16 IPv6 Address

Storage 200GB $6.25USD/month - ORDER NOW (with 16 IPv6 Addresses)

• 1 CPU
  • 192MB RAM / 96MB VSwap
  • 200GB RAID10 HDD
  • 800GB Traffic @ Gigabit Port
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 16 IPv6 Address

24/7 Support. TUN/TAP/PPP ready. Australian customers need to pay 10% GST.

Common templates on order. SolusVM has more templates if required.

Instant setup. We accept PayPal, 2checkout and Payza.

We offer a 7 day refund policy. No questions asked.

Carriers in our network include: Above.net ¡E AT&T ¡E Cogent ¡E Global Crossing ¡E Level(3) ¡E NTT ¡E Qwest ¡E Savvis ¡E Sprint ¡E Tinet ¡E Telia ¡E Verizon ¡E XO

Looking Glass / Test IP/ Test Download:
Dallas, Texas - http://tx.lg.cloudshards.net/
Buffalo, New York - http://ny.lg.cloudshards.net/
Los Angeles, California - http://ca.lg.cloudshards.net/

If anyone would like to be a VPS reseller, contact us and we'll work out a plan.

Comments

• A little expensive to LEBs, I think~

• @xiaosong said:
    A little expensive to LEBs, I think~

We rather provide a service within LEB range rather than just a dump of resources. Hope you understand.

• Still no KVM nodes?

• any idea when my 5 servers will be UP? It has been few days downtime. Versatile never had such downtime.

• @vpnarea said:
    any idea when my 5 servers will be UP? It has been few days downtime. Versatile never had such downtime.

Hi, as far as I know your servers are still with Versatile IT infrastructure. I understand your issues and we're working on fixing them. We're doing what we can, but some are out of our hands. We've had RAID failures, network timeouts and all sorts of issues with the servers rented by Versatile IT ever since we had access to them. Seems like these might not have been noticed. Either way, we're trying to respond and get to the large amount of people that are having issues.

• @vpnarea said:
    any idea when my 5 servers will be UP? It has been few days downtime. Versatile never had such downtime.

Hi, as far as I know your servers are still with Versatile IT infrastructure. I understand your issues and we're working on fixing them. We're doing what we can, but some are out of our hands. We've had RAID failures, network timeouts and all sorts of issues with the servers rented by Versatile IT ever since we had access to them. Seems like these might not have been noticed. Either way, we're trying to respond and get to the large amount of people that are having issues.

• @derrys said:
    Still no KVM nodes?

KVM, sadly, isn't really a product with large following in terms of client interest. It's a niche product, and most people still pick the Vz option since it's cheaper.

Just sharing some possible reasons that I've observed over the years :)

• @concerto49 okay but you didn't say When they will be up and running, versatileit is yours now so the responsibility lies with you. Why don't you just issue new servers for me and then resolve versatile problems? You obviously sell servers on that post so you don't have any obstructions into creating new servers, create some for me. I have 5-6 servers with 10 IPs total, that's quite the downtime for me, why don't you help?

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited October 2013

@vpnarea said:
    concerto49 okay but you didn't say When they will be up and running, versatileit is yours now so the responsibility lies with you. Why don't you just issue new servers for me and then resolve versatile problems? You obviously sell servers on that post so you don't have any obstructions into creating new servers, create some for me. I have 5-6 servers with 10 IPs total, that's quite the downtime for me, why don't you help?

If you have a problem, please ticket. We're literally responding to 100s of tickets from Versatile IT at the moment. If you have been ticketed, please wait patiently. A lot of people already have been migrated.

Do understand that we've sent out numerous emails over months informing of the migrations and what needs to be done. Unfortunately many responded literally last minute.

We're working hard on the situation.

• Thank you for resolving the matter, I got the new servers. Good luck with the rest of the migration.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited October 2013

@vpnarea said:
    Thank you for resolving the matter, I got the new servers. Good luck with the rest of the migration.

No problem, apologize if it took longer to reach you. No specific order was taken and no one was unfairly treated compared to others.

@derrys said:
    Still no KVM nodes?

You'll have surprises shortly :) We're currently making sure our current customers are satisfied 1st.