Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for afforable mail hosting with monthly payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for afforable mail hosting with monthly payment

brejskibrejski Member
edited November 2022 in Requests

Hi!
Because I am tired of looking for providers with clean IPs (last from Netcup was blocked by Microsoft, denied by Google [wtf]....), I am looking for an affordable mail hosting that supports DKIM (must-have), has at least 50GB storage and supports multiple domains and has clean IPs.
Budget: up to 10EUR/mo

No spamming - this is family&friends mail server with up to 20/30 outbound emails per day

I like the MXRoute offer, but I cannot manage to pay annually now :disappointed:

Any offers? :smile:

Comments

• @brejski said:
    Hi!
    Because I am tired of looking for providers with clean IPs (last from Netcup was blocked by Microsoft, denied by Google [wtf]....), I am looking for an affordable mail hosting that supports DKIM (must-have), has at least 50GB storage and supports multiple domains and has clean IPs.
    Budget: up to 10EUR/mo

No spamming - this is family&friends mail server with up to 20/30 outbound emails per day

I like the MXRoute offer, but I cannot manage to pay annually now :disappointed:

Any offers? :smile:

See if this provider (MXroute reseller) can provide what you need:

https://onepoundemail.co.uk/

Thanked by 1brejski
  • @bikegremlin said:

Thanks, but 20GB may be too less :/ But I will consider

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@brejski said:

@bikegremlin said:

Thanks, but 20GB may be too less :/ But I will consider

Reach out to Michael and see if he can do something for you.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin brejski
  • @Abd webhorizon (a reseller of mxroute) has better annual plans starting $12 /year.
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/email/?group_id=11

Thanked by 3brejski Abd FatGrizzly
  • Check mailcheap.co

• RFordRFord Member
    edited November 2022

You could get one of the current Black Friday shared or reseller hosting packages from Racknerd. They have "MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery". I was using a badged version of MXRoute from another well-known host on here but have now switched everything over to Racknerd and it seems to work just as well.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@brejski Black Friday is coming up in a few days ... I'd wait and see what MXroute offers then, but be aware that the offers will likely all be annual. As others have mentioned, there are resellers of MXroute who can help you. I know of one which offers the same plans (and others) who is planning a nice Black Friday sale. Sadly they are not a provider here.

• I thought Mailbox.org supports DKIM https://mailbox.org/en/

• @k4zz said:
    I thought Mailbox.org supports DKIM https://mailbox.org/en/

does not meet its requirements and is also not recommended.

• Give https://purelymail.com/ a try, no limit on number of domains, users or storage. Based on usage. Have had only the best outcomes

Thanked by 1brejski
  • @ObViper said: Give https://purelymail.com/ a try, no limit on number of domains, users or storage. Based on usage. Have had only the best outcomes

probably the cheapest one out there

• @hyperblast said:

@k4zz said:
    I thought Mailbox.org supports DKIM https://mailbox.org/en/

does not meet its requirements and is also not recommended.

Why is it not recommended? Its been pretty great

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Just wait for mxroute Black friday offer

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2022

@RFord said:
    You could get one of the current Black Friday shared or reseller hosting packages from Racknerd. They have "MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery". I was using a badged version of MXRoute from another well-known host on here but have now switched everything over to Racknerd and it seems to work just as well.

Did their really using mailchannels?

I think they using mailbaby as i used for their service now

And never found mailchannels

• I was able to get a clean IP from Vultr in Seattle and I have run my email server there for years, all is well and good, mails go to all inboxes not spam, dkim etc. all well.

That does run $5-6/mo though.

• @add_iT said:

@RFord said:

The answer to that is - I don't know. Someone who is more expert than me will have to answer :) But what I quoted is listed in the current offers for shared and reseller.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

Fastmail has been nice for me, or Zoho might be decent. If I recall correctly, both have DKIM support and offer plans that meet your requirements with multiple domains. I mainly use Fastmail due to the Email Alias feature that integrates with many password managers.

Otherwise you can maybe use a VPS with Mailcow and a purely outbound relay service like Postmark, Amazon SES, ZeptoMail (by Zoho), etc.

• Migadu may meet your needs. unlimited mailboxes and aliases, 100 mails out/day with 30G storage (soft limit) for $9/m. Sure, there is a 14 days free trial.

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited November 2022

Use Sendinblue, Amazonses SMTP with shared hosting. you do not need to pay extra.
    sendinblue provides 300/day free. whereas amazonses are very cheap.

• @RFord said:

@add_iT said:

@RFord said:

The answer to that is - I don't know. Someone who is more expert than me will have to answer :) But what I quoted is listed in the current offers for shared and reseller.

I think they was using it long a go but now they using mailbaby, it seems like false advertising on their offer

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2022

@stoned said:
    I was able to get a clean IP from Vultr in Seattle and I have run my email server there for years, all is well and good, mails go to all inboxes not spam, dkim etc. all well.

That does run $5-6/mo though.

If everything is setup correctly - never had such issues for years, as for the Microsoft/Hotmail delivery issue is very easy to sort out.

• @add_iT said:

@RFord said:

@add_iT said:

@RFord said:

I think they was using it long a go but now they using mailbaby, it seems like false advertising on their offer

They are selective about outgoing email and maintain a list of domains to determine what gets routed through mail.baby vs just sent direct. As of my test within the past week, they have mail.baby included as a SPF record to help accomplish this.

The downside is that emails originating from the shared hosting IP can still result in occasional blacklist inclusion. My RackNerd shared host IP went from in 4 blacklists to 8 and down to 7 in the past week. Some of those are the scummier blacklists that are problematic, but I don't think all 8 are. :/