Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did Mr.VM wipe older account or something went wrong?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Did Mr.VM wipe older account or something went wrong?

I have an account in Mr.VM years ago and I've been busy and forgot it, the VM (might be removed after the 1 year contract ended) which is always idle.

I tried logging on today (I have keepass db) and I was surprise I cannot login. I tried reset password but still failed. I then tried to register a new account using the same email and it went okay.

So, what happen? Did they just removed any in-active accounts? Or they loss data or something like that.

Is this normal? I am really curious because no matter how older that data are most admin keep those data.

Is Mr.VM service still good? Like 80%-95% up time, something like that?

Is Mr.VM still okay or can you recommend them?
  1. Are they still good?5 votes
    1. Yes (definitely)
        0.00%
    2. Not sure
      100.00%

Comments

• Talking about mrvm.net?

mikho sold it to someone a few months ago so may be they cleaned up database.

• @alilet said:
    Talking about mrvm.net?

oh. I did not hear that. Thanks. Too bad he has to sell it. So do you know the new owner?

• @team_traitor said:

@alilet said:
    Talking about mrvm.net?

oh. I did not hear that. Thanks. Too bad he has to sell it. So do you know the new owner?

Nope. He was supposed to tell everyone about new owners but he never updated about it. May be it is still not sold.

• I think he deleted inactive accounts to prepare for the deal that never happened

• From the email that I think was sent to all customers:

MrVM was created when LowendSpirit was a project targeting NAT services at a very low price, giving the opportunity to as many as possible to explore and prepare for IPv6.

The decision has now come to pass on the torch and MrVM will no longer be owned by "the Swedish Viking" Mikael (aka mikho).

I have contacted two companies about a takeover of services and customers. Before any information is transferred between MrVM and the receiving company, I want to give you, the customer the opportunity to decide if you want your personal information removed before the transaction takes place.

On LES he also stated that "all inactive clients will be removed". From his most recent posts on LES he seems to be working as a freelance sports reporter? Seems busy. The sale hasn't happened yet AFAIK.

• @MallocVoidstar said:
    From the email that I think was sent to all customers:

MrVM was created when LowendSpirit was a project targeting NAT services at a very low price, giving the opportunity to as many as possible to explore and prepare for IPv6.

The decision has now come to pass on the torch and MrVM will no longer be owned by "the Swedish Viking" Mikael (aka mikho).

I have contacted two companies about a takeover of services and customers. Before any information is transferred between MrVM and the receiving company, I want to give you, the customer the opportunity to decide if you want your personal information removed before the transaction takes place.

On LES he also stated that "all inactive clients will be removed". From his most recent posts on LES he seems to be working as a freelance sports reporter? Seems busy. The sale hasn't happened yet AFAIK.

thanks for this. I was really busy. I hope everything is okay with Mr.VM

@atomi
    I am hoping for the best. He got good reputation here.

• I opened a ticket via the control panel last week and it was answered within a few days. I'm guessing your account was deleted due to inactivity.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@alilet said:

@team_traitor said:

@alilet said:
    Talking about mrvm.net?

Nope. He was supposed to tell everyone about new owners but he never updated about it. May be it is still not sold.

There was a mail sent out regarding this - somewhere around the 1st week of July.

• @DP said:

@alilet said:

@team_traitor said:

@alilet said:
    Talking about mrvm.net?

There was a mail sent out regarding this - somewhere around the 1st week of July.

Yeah that mail was about selling business. Then he said he will tell name of buyer once transaction is complete but he never updated about it.