Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This might sound STUPID
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This might sound STUPID

How the title says:
THIS MIGHT sound stupid but is there anybody OUT THERE that can provide a VM ( kvm vps ) with 1 Vcore no more than 2GB of RAM and with plenty of storage space ? Talking 1 TB and up ?
And if so, what would the prices be ? I was looking at storage boxes ( hetzner ) but that kinda limits me only to storage.
What if I wanna compile something ? Or just run also a ftps ?
Thank you gentlemen.

Comments

• LE: also with a IPv4 & Ipv6

• not stupid,just your need.

• Just get hetzner storage box and mount it to one of their vm's

• @kode9 said:
    How the title says:
    THIS MIGHT sound stupid but is there anybody OUT THERE that can provide a VM ( kvm vps ) with 1 Vcore no more than 2GB of RAM and with plenty of storage space ? Talking 1 TB and up ?
    And if so, what would the prices be ? I was looking at storage boxes ( hetzner ) but that kinda limits me only to storage.

In general, a storage server emphasizes storage over performance, so if you want to do compiling, it's usually better to get a non-storage server for this

FTPS shouldn't be an issue for most storage servers

• @interservermike offers (1vCore/2GB/1TB)*n

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • @servarica_hani :D 48$/year for 2TB, and top-notch support service

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Thank you for all the replies. Much appreciated.

• @kode9 said:
    How the title says:
    Thank you gentlemen.

Try looking at alphaVPS

• equalzequalz Member
    edited November 2022

much respek kode9, granddaddy of dubstep

• @angstrom said:

@kode9 said:
    How the title says:

In general, a storage server emphasizes storage over performance, so if you want to do compiling, it's usually better to get a non-storage server for this

FTPS shouldn't be an issue for most storage servers

I think it is better to buy a dedicated server for a short period