Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 60 120GB SSD Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 60 120GB SSD Servers

Looking for 120GB SSD server with virtualization enabled around $3.5-4 per server.

Need 60 servers.

Comments

• Out of curiosity, what usecase/all same location?

• Yes all same location is fine.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

We have a few TB on our SSD nodes free, how many (shared) cores and RAM do you need?

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Please provide all specs required, not just disk space.
    We can probably do something for you, as long as we can spread this around nodes/locations that have lopsided disk capacity spare.

~ SMARTHOST

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@petteytod said:
    Looking for 120GB SSD server with virtualization enabled around $3.5-4 per server.

Need 60 servers.

That's around 7.2TB of SSD needs. Let alone "$3.5-4 per server" is a tad rough.
    You might be better off finding a dedi or colo your own server.
    I see no mentions of RAM, CPU requirements, or Location.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Maximum I'll give

Openvz vps
    2vcore xeon e5
    60gb ssd
    2gb ram
    4dollar/m

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

We can do the following configuration:

60 Virtual Private Servers

Each VPS will have:
    1 core (shared) CPU
    1GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1 Gbps Network (1TB)
    Dedicated IPv4 Address
    Nested Virtualization
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    Located in UK or AMS

Total Cost:
    $240/month ($4/month per VM)

Note that all of the VM's would be placed on a single host node, so the 1 Gbps and cores would be shared between all of your VM's. If you need more/less specifications or require something different, let me know and we can likely work out a solution.

We accept PayPal, Stripe, Alipay, Klarna, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cryptocurrency payments with no verification or KYC necessary.

• For around that price, you could also do 2x Hetzner AX101, which would give you a total of 32 Ryzen cores, 64 threads, 256GB RAM and 7.68TB total NVMe, or a single Hetzner AX161 with a single 7.68GB NVMe and 128GB RAM.

Thanked by 2ehab hyperblast
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@ralf said:
    For around that price, you could also do 2x Hetzner AX101, which would give you a total of 32 Ryzen cores, 64 threads, 256GB RAM and 7.68TB total NVMe, or a single Hetzner AX161 with a single 7.68GB NVMe and 128GB RAM.

Did you factor in the cost of a /26 of IPs?

~ SMARTHOST

• No, but the OP never said they needed IPv4 for all the hosts. In fact, the OP didn't say very much about requirements!

Thanked by 3ehab hyperblast crilla
  • @petteytod said:

Need 60 servers.

We can all probably provide such but there's no point in having that many. At this point you might want to look into a AMD EPYC or Xeon Server that you can split into VPS's with static IPs. It would be more cost-efficient for you.

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2022

I can accomodate some but not all on one of the nodes that has extra storage space of 4.6 TB. It has the Samsung PM1735 6.4TB NVMe HHHL PCIe 4.0 x8 8000/3800MB/s 3DWPD SSD and is located in Obehosting datacenter in stockholm

If that is fine then here's the rest of the config I can propose

120GB storage
    1 CPU (AMD EPYC 7302P 16-Core Processor)
    1GB RAM
    OpenVZ or KVM based on your preference
    1x IPv4 per VM

$4 is fine

• @HostUp said:
    I can accomodate some but not all on one of the nodes that has extra storage space of 4.6 TB. It has the Samsung PM1735 6.4TB NVMe HHHL PCIe 4.0 x8 8000/3800MB/s 3DWPD SSD and is located in Obehosting datacenter in stockholm

If that is fine then here's the rest of the config I can propose

120GB storage
    1 CPU (AMD EPYC 7302P 16-Core Processor)
    1GB RAM
    OpenVZ or KVM based on your preference
    1x IPv4 per VM

$4 is fine

Thats a pretty solid offer.
    Im looking for such a vps but i need only about 10 gb storage space.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Moving this to requests