Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Starter €1/m new users only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Starter €1/m new users only

For all new customers, OVH gives a Discount to the Starter VPS from €4.19/m to €1/m for the next 12months, with the following code "STARTER1"

Currently only german location available.

Thanked by 1nuke

Comments

• The price is still showing same after using the promo code for me

• @khalequzzaman said:
    The price is still showing same after using the promo code for me

new user?

• count me in please i need the link to order that

• https://www.ovhcloud.com/de/vps/

Only for Central Europe, Germany, Frankfurt (DE) location.

Thanked by 1nuke
  • well, I'm not a new customer but end price is inkl. VAT. 12,00 € for me

• 1 TB Traffic/Monat für die VPS-Reihen „Starter" und „Value"

Meh

• @ralf said:

1 TB Traffic/Monat für die VPS-Reihen „Starter" und „Value"

Meh

what do u want for 1 Euro? a VILA in Ibiza included?

• but it's nice that ovh is doing GOOD things for new customers and FUCKS the exiting ones... by any chance to someone know if the NEW CEO comes from my homeland, Romania? cuz that's the same mentality over there.

• No recurring? no deal!

• I created the account two minutes ago and
    "Not eligible to the offer"
    As an external user their DDOS protection sometimes makes services unusable that hosted on their infrastructure. I wanted to try it but it is not a good start.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2022

Doesn't work even on a 1 month old account which never had a VPS.
    I guess needs to be a new new Account.

• @Neoon said:

I have a 7-year-old account, and it's working for me... at least it was... I didn't get the "deal" I canceled all my services with ovh. and don't want to hear from them never ever again

Thanked by 1ehab
    edited November 2022

@cold said:

@Neoon said:

I have a 7-year-old account, and it's working for me... at least it was... I didn't get the "deal" I canceled all my services with ovh. and don't want to hear from them never ever again

Maybe it works for new accounts and existing ones if they didn't had a service with them since x months.
    It didn't work with my active account either, as expected.

• Ok, it's not working anymore!

@cold said:
    Ok, it's not working anymore!

• @Neoon said:

@cold said:
    Ok, it's not working anymore!

you feel me !!! that was my reaction when I saw it... I still can't believe it...I missed the chance of my life...

• Still €12 here. Lets buy one.

• Its not working even with the new account

• most ovh coupons have been like

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @cold said:

@ralf said:

1 TB Traffic/Monat für die VPS-Reihen „Starter" und „Value"

Meh

what do u want for 1 Euro? a VILA in Ibiza included?

Oh, I just checked again and actually I missed the important part when I was reading: "Für in Sydney und Singapur gehostete VPS:"

If it's actually unlimited 100mbit elsewhere then it's OK.

As to why it's not working:

Das Angebot ist bis zur Erschöpfung der Bestände verfügbar, maximal 200 der ersten mit STARTER1 aktivierten Dienste.

The coupon code can only be used 200 times, so I guess it's already run out.

• Thanks, this is the first ovh product I bought

• order no. 180917903
    13 Nov 2022 10:12:33
    Checking your order
    An additional processing time is required. It is usually around 48 hours. Our customer support team may contact you.

• @ascicode What's wrong with my ovh account? When I log in, I will be prompted with "Error: Invalid Account ID or password". Is this the deleted account? Select "Forgot username or password" to retrieve the password, but I haven't received an email to reset the password. My email is gmail, so it's OK to receive the email. If the account is deleted, how do I return the money paid for the order, and ovh handles it? Or do I apply for PayPal dispute? Please check the order number: 180917903,Order processing has exceeded 48 hours

• @Kwanchowwan said:
    @ascicode What's wrong with my ovh account? When I log in, I will be prompted with "Error: Invalid Account ID or password". Is this the deleted account? Select "Forgot username or password" to retrieve the password, but I haven't received an email to reset the password. My email is gmail, so it's OK to receive the email. If the account is deleted, how do I return the money paid for the order, and ovh handles it? Or do I apply for PayPal dispute? Please check the order number: 180917903,Order processing has exceeded 48 hours

Welcome to OVH support, you wait time has been doubled.

• You might be subject to additional fraud checks based on your location, especially if you're a new customer or used a VPN while ordering.

But given the timing of your order (13 Nov 2022 10:12:33), that's already the day after everyone was having problems using the code and after when I posted about the small print that said the code was limited to 200 uses. So maybe you won't get the service at all.

• Did no one come forward to explain? I came from https://hostloc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1098593&extra=page=17&mobile=2 I learned that many people had the same experience as me. Without any notice, the paid order account could not be logged in, which made me a little disappointed with ovh.

• aliletalilet Member
    edited November 2022

Code still working

Code still working

• @alilet said:
    Code still working

Code still working

Is it for Germany location alone?

• @dosai said:

@alilet said:
    Code still working

Code still working

Is it for Germany location alone?

It appears so. I tried Sydney and code didn't work.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @Kwanchowwan said:
    @ascicode What's wrong with my ovh account? When I log in, I will be prompted with "Error: Invalid Account ID or password". Is this the deleted account? Select "Forgot username or password" to retrieve the password, but I haven't received an email to reset the password. My email is gmail, so it's OK to receive the email. If the account is deleted, how do I return the money paid for the order, and ovh handles it? Or do I apply for PayPal dispute? Please check the order number: 180917903,Order processing has exceeded 48 hours

I also encounter the same problem