Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seach free forum hosting script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seach free forum hosting script

free forum hosting script how from xobor or forumprofi :)

Comments

• phpbb

• Back in third grade I used Forumotion but I don't know how far into the dumpster they've went by now.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

MyBB

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@HostSlick said:
    MyBB

From personal experience MyBB is boring now as they do release updates once per 6 months or longer.

phpbb is great as alternative.

• Flarum

• Flarum or Discourse.

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • Discourse is powerful. But I hate Discourse email system.

• Let me suggest you one.. Most of people doesn't give the right importance.

SMF - Simples Machine Forum is free and have a lot but a lot of free themes and mods!

They recently launched they new forum version 2.1!

@HostSlick MyBB is good for sure. But I SMF is definetely better in my opinion, the reason why MyBB is bigger is because of hacking forums, nulled forumsvbased in MyBB in my opinion. Otherwise the SMF probably wins here.

For sure there are better alternatives. But for free themes, mods and community SMF is a good choice. MyBB should be the seconds one or also the first one.

The only cons is the editor they use for text etc... For me could be better.

Take a look in SMF ;)

• All those who replied had no clue what OP asked. He ask about multi-forum hosting software. He want to provide forum SaaS, like this:

userforum.mydomain.com

Look at examples he gave.

To OP: there is no free software for this. There is/was paid, but very crappy, based on phpbb. You must code your own solution.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:
    All those who replied had no clue what OP asked. He ask about multi-forum hosting software. He want to provide forum SaaS, like this:

userforum.mydomain.com

Look at examples he gave.

To OP: there is no free software for this. There is/was paid, but very crappy, based on phpbb. You must code your own solution.

Yes, I don't think its very hard either.

Someone even made something like that for Flarum, freeflarum.com

• Discourse Nodebb Flarum

• Nodebb

• nodebb is cool

• There is 2 way to do it, without to much development.

• Wordpress Multisite with bbpress, free and easy to install.
    • Whmcs or Blesta with Cpanel / Directadmin / ControlWebPanel and Softaculous. Known as Blesta Auto Install Module, when a user create an hosting account, Softaculous install the script. It can be free and use subdomain.