Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS

fayaz90fayaz90 Member
edited November 2022 in Requests

Hiya Providers,

i am looking vps , with the followings specs

12 to 16 vcpu amd ryzen or epyc ( 800+ single score geenchbench)
24 to 32GB DDR4 RAM *
disk : 320gb nvme, must be RAD 1
1gbp port
DA included, (optional)
netherland location (or any - off course Aunti Dmce)

price not sure,
please let me know,

Comments

• Your probably better off getting a dedicated server with those specs. Most NL locations will comply with DMCA.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @Wicked said:
    Your probably better off getting a dedicated server with those specs. Most NL locations will comply with DMCA.

dedicated server costing me alot, i am looking affordable vps with free DA control panel, will use it with openitespeed, these are all my sites,

• MikeDVBMikeDVB Member, Host Rep

@fayaz90 said:

@Wicked said:
    Your probably better off getting a dedicated server with those specs. Most NL locations will comply with DMCA.

dedicated server costing me alot, i am looking affordable vps with free DA control panel, will use it with openitespeed, these are all my sites,

I hope you don't mind me asking - but what about being virtual makes you think these resources will be any cheaper?

If, for example, a dedicated server of those specifications costs $X, why would you expect a VPS with the exact same specifications to cost less? The underlying hardware doesn't get cheaper just because you're virtualizing instead of going bare metal.

The specs you've listed are very high - so the chances of that node being shared with others [reducing your cost] is low.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@MikeDVB said:

@fayaz90 said:

@Wicked said:

I hope you don't mind me asking - but what about being virtual makes you think these resources will be any cheaper?

If, for example, a dedicated server of those specifications costs $X, why would you expect a VPS with the exact same specifications to cost less? The underlying hardware doesn't get cheaper just because you're virtualizing instead of going bare metal.

The specs you've listed are very high - so the chances of that node being shared with others [reducing your cost] is low.

As it’s low end talk so price is limited to $7 😂

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • MikeDVBMikeDVB Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:

@MikeDVB said:

@fayaz90 said:

@Wicked said:

As it’s low end talk so price is limited to $7 😂

Touché. 😎