Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server with unlimited bandwidth and nvme
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server with unlimited bandwidth and nvme

PuppyLover101PuppyLover101 Member
edited November 2022 in Requests

Looking for a dedicated server, with 1g unmetered bandwidth and 1-2tb of ssd/nvme storage. Location doesn't matter, but NA is a plus.

I currently see a 2x 960 SSD from Hetzner that I'm eyeing, that costs $45, but I know that people on this forum know all sorts of deals, so was wondering if I could get a better deal / more ssd storage for a bit more?

Hetzner

Comments

• May be you can try @1gservers if you are looking for NA. But definitely not $45 for unmetered with big SSD/Nvme.

• it will be difficult if you look for cheaper than hetzner

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • In NA ReliableSite.net can do it, but it will be more expensive (right now they have "Intel Special" 1TB SSD for $55 in New York).

• HostColorHostColor Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2022

If you really need a cheap server, and this is what this is all about, go with the provider you have mentioned in the opening thread. I'd also suggest keeping a full backup copy of your server as you'd not expect reliable service at this price.

• @HostColor said:
    If you really need a cheap server, and this is what this is all about, go with the provider you have mentioned in the opening thread. I'd also suggest keeping a full backup copy of your server as you'd not expect reliable service at this price.

Funny. Hetzner not reliablee? :)

• afnafn Member
    edited November 2022

@CalmDown said: Funny. Hetzner not reliable?

"the provider you have mentioned" :joy:

Honestly tho, the advice was a good one, regardless of the provider.

• Hetzner may nuke you anytime for traffic abuse (especially since OP is looking for unlimited bandwidth, which is something Hetzner does not offer, they have hidden FUP), or ordering many servers auctions and canceling. + sometimes the hardware you get from server auction is not in good shape. They will happily replace it very quickly, but still it is time consuming

If you can afford the setup fee, get something from the latest servers, not from the auction IMHO. -->Less chance of getting hardware issues.

• Anyone find any good deals relating to this by any chance?

• Before choosing a hosting plan or provider, I would advise you to conduct extensive research. Look for the most dependable and reputable hosting provider who can truly deliver the services that are most suited to your hosting needs through internet reviews and forums.