Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSD to HTML5/CSS3 - Front-end Developer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSD to HTML5/CSS3 - Front-end Developer

DotALDotAL Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

Hello

I would like to offer to LEB, my services regarding the PSD to HTML5/CSS3 conversion.

My works are fully HTML5 Valid and CSS3/2.1 Valid.

Pricing:

For pricing, please email us with your project, and we will reply with an adequate quote for you!.

What you get:

• Valid and Semantic HTML5
    -SEO Friendly
  • Cross Browser Compatibility
  • Support
  • Friendly Guy
  • Use of HTML5/CSS3 Frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc...)
  • Mobile Responsive

Some of the works i have done:

Personal Projects:

https://github.com/sadiqevani/sonal (Grid System based on OOCSS (Object Oriented CSS))

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or drop me an email on:

me [at] sadiqevani.com

or skype: sadiqevani

Thanks.

Comments

• bump

• Pretty colors.

• Laravel looks pretty nice :) !

• edited September 2013

Unihost looks quite nice too.
    Edit: Nice grid system, good stuff you have going here.

• Thanks, well still the grid (framework to be :) ) hasnt finished yet, working on it :D.

• Sonal is plagiarism of twitter bootstrap.

• Plagiarism ? how come ?

• DotALDotAL Member
    edited September 2013

It seems that everyone here knows only Bootstrap, "like they actually invented all the techniques for the frameworks" :) you know the unlimited nesting which bootstrap has implemented was firstly thought by Harry from CSSWizardry : http://csswizardry.com/2011/08/building-better-grid-systems/ let alone other stuff :) What Bootstrap actually does is just coding the input boxes, buttons, and tables, thats it. Please don speak about Plagarism in an Open Source Environment, because people will laugh at you :)

• @DotAL said:
    It seems that everyone here knows only Bootstrap, "like they actually invented all the techniques for the frameworks" :) you know the unlimited nesting which bootstrap has implemented was firstly thought by Harry from CSSWizardry : http://csswizardry.com/2011/08/building-better-grid-systems/ let alone other stuff :) What Bootstrap actually does is just coding the input boxes, buttons, and tables, thats it. Please don speak about Plagarism in an Open Source Environment, because people will laugh at you :)

Really ? I'm still laughing at you. Don't invent a new wheel here. If you do so, please include the source from where you've stealed (because you did that).

• PM me, i'm interested in some CSS/HTML design work.

• bump :)

• Bootstrap rip off, just go with bootstrap and cut the middle man out this is shit.

• Yeah :) Because Bootstrap makes you a Developer ;)

• its expensive, got quoted $400 for a 3 page psd to html..

• DotALDotAL Member
    edited October 2013

@Eobble said:
    its expensive, got quoted $400 for a 3 page psd to html..

I dont remember quoting someone 400$ for 3 pages, unless your pages were:

1. Graphic Heavy
    2. JavaScript Heavy

Well i am Quality work focused over Quantity and Cheap stuff :)

Thank you.

• It was a pretty simple design, non responsive, had 1 image one through the entire design and zero javascript.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited October 2013

@Eobble said:
    its expensive, got quoted $400 for a 3 page psd to html..

Nah, what do you except from the person who ripped bootstrap ? Nothing good at all.

• @alexvolk said:
    Nah, what do you except from the person who ripped bootstrap ? Nothing good at all.

Well whatever :). I am really upset that this community is going downwards every day :(.

BTW: i contacted Eobble to give me his email so i could check what quote i gave to him, no reply so far :)

• I dont think its anyones business what Quotes i give to my client :) since i have to do the work not @alexvolk or Eobble.

but anyway seems this guys are angry at me about something. Anyway...

Bye bye.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited October 2013

@DotAL said:
    Bye bye.

Great response - blaming community, you'd better learn and create good work rather ripping off bootstrap and saying this is my personal project!

And yes, this is LET and not LED ( Low End Designer )

• While you may not agree with what he's doing @alexvolk. You have to be freaking daft if you don't understand boostrap's license.

https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/DOCS-LICENSE

1. Redistribution.

You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof
    in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form,
    provided that You meet the following conditions:

You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of
    this License; and
    You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You
    changed the files; and
    You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute,
    all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form
    of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the
    Derivative Works; and
    If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any
    Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the
    attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices
    that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the
    following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the
    Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along
    with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative
    Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of
    the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the
    License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that
    You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work,
    provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as
    modifying the License.
    You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide
    additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or
    distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole,
    provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies
    with the conditions stated in this License.

• @DrJinglesMD said:
    While you may not agree with what he's doing alexvolk. You have to be freaking daft if you don't understand boostrap's license.

https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/DOCS-LICENSE

with the conditions stated in this License.

You seen to not understand the main point :)

I did not copy bootstrap :)

• @DotAL said:
    I did not copy bootstrap :)

The point being, even if you did there's nothing in the license that says you can't

• @DrJinglesMD said:

Haha, great! Let me fork the bootstrap on github and show it as my own work!

• @alexvolk said:
    Haha, great! Let me fork the bootstrap on github and show it as my own work!

Nothing is stopping you legally.