Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Thank you and farewell': Garden Cloud Terminating VPS Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

'Thank you and farewell': Garden Cloud Terminating VPS Service

It's sad that VPS service will be shut down at the end of November.
As a customer, I'm quite satisfied with the service: affordable, stable, and predictable.
Days are gone when imported products were cheap.

Wish Garden Cloud a farewell.

Comments

• Is it gardencloud.host by @bruh21?

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2022

I will never understand why some hosts just shut down, rather than letting another host take over service and/or sell their company/clients. :-(

~ SMARTHOST

• @SmartHost said:
    I will never understand why some hosts just shut down, rather than letting another host take over service and/or sell their company/clients. :-(

~ SMARTHOST

I agree. We should all learn from KUBBUR.

• "Please note that shared hosting will continue to run for the forseeable future, and we will continue to do our best to provide quality support for this line of products. "

nope,nope, and nope...I guess Nov has ended and the whole site is gone. Any contacts for refunds?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2022

@SmartHost said:

~ SMARTHOST

Judging from the process it currently takes mikho to transfer ownership of MrVM, it could just be a whole lot of work to make things legally fine, transfering sensitive customer data etc.
    Just a guess.

• Deadpool

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

This is what they get for not having IPv6.

OVH starts charging $4.5/quarter for IPv4 you know.
    $9.5/quarter 2GB VPS on OVH is no longer sustainable you know.

IPv6-primary service would not suffer from this.

Thanked by 1plumberg