Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Sale - I7-6700k, Ryzen 5600G, i9-9900k starts 49€ / month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Sale - I7-6700k, Ryzen 5600G, i9-9900k starts 49€ / month

sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2022 in Offers

Hey! We currently got the following systems available:

root1188
CPU: Intel Core i5-7400
RAM: 32 GB DDR4
SSD: 2x 512GB SSD (RAID1)
Bandwith: 1 Gbps
Availability: instant
for 49,00 EUR / month (Prepaid)

root24.srvhost.de
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
RAM: 32 GB DDR4
SSD: 2x 1TB SSD (RAID1)
for 52,00 EUR / month (Prepaid)

root34.srvhost.de
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600G
RAM: 64 GB DDR4
NVMe: 2x 1TB NVMe (RAID1)
for 69,00 EUR / month (Prepaid)

root35.srvhost.de

root29.srvhost.de
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900k
for 85,00 EUR / month (Prepaid)

All our servers are prepaid based, so you don't have to sign a contract with a fixed period.
The servers comes with the following services included:

5x IPv4 Adresses for free included (more available via Support)
Fair Use Traffic Policy (50 TB per month)
OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)
Custom ISO Installer
Arbor DDoS Protection
RDNS Management
Premium Datacenter with high-quality routing in Frankfurt, Germany
You can order the Servers here: https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

Have a good day :)
ST-Hosting Team

Thanked by 2Ympker gzz

Comments

• gzzgzz Member

I have some questions —

Since DMCA is a US law, do you process DMCA reports?

If you get a DMCA report and you do process it, do you give the customer ample time to remove the content (I.e if you’re running a website where users can post threads, someone could post something that is protected under DMCA without knowledge).

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

@gzz said:
    I have some questions —

If you get a DMCA report and you do process it, do you give the customer ample time to remove the content (I.e if you’re running a website where users can post threads, someone could post something that is protected under DMCA without knowledge).

Yes, we are processing DMCA reports. We have an automated process for that. If we get a specific amount of reports, the server will be automatically locked and the user informed.

Thanked by 1gzz
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@sthosting said:

@gzz said:
    I have some questions —

Yes, we are processing DMCA reports. We have an automated process for that. If we get a specific amount of reports, the server will be automatically locked and the user informed.

Wait, you wanna tell me, someone who is flooding your abuse email, can get servers automatic suspended? you serious?

edited October 2022

@Neoon said:

@sthosting said:

@gzz said:
    I have some questions —

Wait, you wanna tell me, someone who is flooding your abuse email, can get servers automatic suspended? you serious?

No not really. Sorry I have expressed myself incorrectly. We have a process for that which is done by my employees, but this process is fixed and will be done for every customer.

If we get an abuse mail, in that case a dmca mail, we will check this, if that’s true, then we will lock the server. If we get several abuse mails (like for sending spam) we are checking this if the patterns are correct and we are locking it too. This process is exactly the same on every customer, without excuses. We will get in touch with those customer and talk about the situation. If he got no valid reason for that, the server stays locked to protect the other customers for IP-Range or ASN blacklisting or something like that.

Thanked by 1gzz
  • @sthosting said: OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)

Custom ISO Installer

Forgive my ignorance here since I have never done any Custom ISO Install on real hardware and may come time I need it, so off-topic how this is done using sort of VNC connection or what?

• @JustPfff said:

@sthosting said: OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)

Custom ISO Installer

Forgive my ignorance here since I have never done any Custom ISO Install on real hardware and may come time I need it, so off-topic how this is done using sort of VNC connection or what?

KVM, IPMI console.

Thanked by 2JustPfff sthosting
  • Your servers are in Germany.

Are you processing those DMCA requests in accord with German law?

Are you are US company operating in Germany?

@JustPfff said:

@sthosting said: OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)

Custom ISO Installer

Yes exactly. It will be a a custom environment booted which is completely in the ram, and then a VNC Console will be started which you can Install your System regularly from ISO.
    It works on 90% from all OS's :)

@SloMail said:

@JustPfff said:

Custom ISO Installer

KVM, IPMI console.

No unfortunately, they don't have a steady KVM or IPMI.

@rchurch said:
    Your servers are in Germany.

Are you processing those DMCA requests in accord with German law?

Are you are US company operating in Germany?

No, we're a fully German Company but yes, we will process DMCA requests, because It's only a matter of time when a DMCA is incoming, we will be noticed from our german law enforcements to bring the machine down, because the US governance works together with the german governmance

• @sthosting said: No, we're a fully German Company but yes, we will process DMCA requests, because It's only a matter of time when a DMCA is incoming, we will be noticed from our german law enforcements to bring the machine down, because the US governance works together with the german governmance

Are proven DMCA violations actually illegal under German law or is it German authorities abusing their authority and strongarming German companies for the benefit of American companies?

It sound like how German companies were sanctioned by the USfor participating in the construction of the NordStream pipeline although they were acting legally under German law.

The following servers are available now:

root20.srvhost.de
    NVMe: 2x 1TB SSD (RAID1)

root26.srvhost.de
    NVMe: 2x 1TB SSD (RAID1)

All our servers are prepaid based, so you don't have to sign a contract with a fixed period.
    The servers comes with the following services included:

5x IPv4 Adresses for free included (more available via Support)
    Fair Use Traffic Policy (50 TB per month)
    OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)
    Custom ISO Installer
    Arbor DDoS Protection
    RDNS Management
    Premium Datacenter with high-quality routing in Frankfurt, Germany
    You can order the Servers here: https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

Have a good day :)
    ST-Hosting Team

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited November 2022

On these 5600G, is the integrated GPU normally usable on windows? If Im not mistaken in earlier CPUs, quite some years ago it depended on motherboard?

@sthosting said: 69,00 EUR

Nice

Thanked by 1sthosting

@drizbo said:
    On these 5600G, is the integrated GPU normally usable on windows? If Im not mistaken in earlier CPUs, quite some years ago it depended on motherboard?

@sthosting said: 69,00 EUR

Nice

Yep It’s fully usable :) - we have a lot of customers which installs windows on those servers with 5600G :)

Thanked by 1drizbo