Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

£100 voucher towards a course/qualification for £60
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

£100 voucher towards a course/qualification for £60

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited October 2022 in General

Hi guys,

I have got a £100 voucher for online courses in the UK which lead to UK qualifications. I don't need it so if someone wants to use it then PM me. I'd like £60 for the code. There are many courses including from First Aid, to computing to cookery. More info is copied below and you can have a look at the courses on offer at https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/ before you commit to buy!

Thanks

Step 1. Access the course catalogue at https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/

Step 2. Add all the course(s) to your basket.

If you are applying for one or more courses, please put all courses into the basket to purchase all the courses at the same time, in order for the voucher to pay for the courses. The voucher can only be used once, and NO refunds given. You can start the courses whenever you are ready to start them.

Step 3. On the basket page, enter the 10-digit voucher code and click apply. Copy and paste your voucher code into the voucher section.

The code has only 1 use and will be rejected if an attempt is made to use it a second time.
The voucher cannot be used towards a course of higher value than the value of the voucher.
If you do not spend the full balance of the voucher, the remainder is lost. So why not choose an additional course/s with the balance of your voucher!

Step 4. Enter your details to receive course access, but you will skip the payment page.

Good luck with your course. I hope you enjoy it!

Comments

• Worst. Money. Laundering. Ever.

Thanked by 2tjn SLMob
  • asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited October 2022

There's lots of courses eg Web design. Perl, IT etc all with UK institutions which will lead to UK qualifications.

I'm taking offers.

• Maybe you should use it yourself and take a politics course. :p

To be honest, I'd be surprised if you have any takers, as these kinds of courses frequently have massive discounts (like 90%-99% off), so even with a voucher that seems like a big chunk of cash, it's probably better to go with whatever random %age off voucher is available at the time you want to study something.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited October 2022

@ralf said:
    Maybe you should use it yourself and take a politics course. :p

To be honest, I'd be surprised if you have any takers, as these kinds of courses frequently have massive discounts (like 90%-99% off), so even with a voucher that seems like a big chunk of cash, it's probably better to go with whatever random %age off voucher is available at the time you want to study something.

Well those courses that state 99% off are usually 100% BS courses.

The ones I'm offering are proper UK further education accredited courses which lead to UK qualifications. I'm hoping some of those fleeing Russians that are on the way here may want it ;) ?