Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The refund promise of WebHorizo n has not been fulfilled
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The refund promise of WebHorizo n has not been fulfilled

ipevelipevel Member
edited September 2022 in Help

I'm sorry to take up your time. On September 27, I bought a 1-year VPS through the @adb
promotion post. The post link , the promotion promise can apply for a refund within 48 hours, no need to worry. After purchasing, I found that it did not meet the use requirements and applied for a refund. However, after I initiated Tickets, I only received a reply from the staff once and did not refund my money. [Ticket # 8233990], I hope to get my due refund service.

Since I opened the Ticket on September 27, I have only received a reply from the staff on September 28, which is not a refund reply. From September 28 to today, I have not received any reply from the staff. The [Real Human Support via ticket] they promised does exist, but only once, and there is no solution. On September 29, I also sent a private message to @adb, which has not been answered yet.

I just want to get the refund service I deserve.

Comments

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

Welcome to lowend support!

You've been refunded 2x the amount. :)

/s

• Since I opened the Ticket on September 27, I have only received a reply from the staff on September 28, which is not a refund reply. From September 28 to today, I have not received any reply from the staff. The [Real Human Support via ticket] they promised does exist, but only once, and there is no solution. On September 29, I also sent a private message to @adb, which has not been answered yet.

• How did you pay?

At this time, we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. We provide a 48-hour money-back (refund) guarantee on normal vps. NAT VPS are not eligible for refunds.
    Each refund request must be submitted using our support ticket system located at my.webhorizon.in. Each refund request is evaluated on a case by case basis - depending on the situation, no refund, full refund or partial refund will be issued. If a refund is not issued, an account credit may be issued. WebHorizon will only issue a refund or credit within 48 hours after the initial sign up date of the service. Therefore, WebHorizon retains the right to grant or deny any refund or credit request - not affected by date. (For some special offers, the money-back guarantee day will be varied; Domain Name registration/transfer fee(s) are non-refundable. Crypto Currency, AliPay and WeChat payments are non-refundable but may receive an account credit. To prevent abuse, only a client's first invoice is eligible for a refund unless stated otherwise.

• ipevelipevel Member
    edited September 2022

@tetech said:
    How did you pay?

At this time, we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. We provide a 48-hour money-back (refund) guarantee on normal vps. NAT VPS are not eligible for refunds.
    Each refund request must be submitted using our support ticket system located at my.webhorizon.in. Each refund request is evaluated on a case by case basis - depending on the situation, no refund, full refund or partial refund will be issued. If a refund is not issued, an account credit may be issued. WebHorizon will only issue a refund or credit within 48 hours after the initial sign up date of the service. Therefore, WebHorizon retains the right to grant or deny any refund or credit request - not affected by date. (For some special offers, the money-back guarantee day will be varied; Domain Name registration/transfer fee(s) are non-refundable. Crypto Currency, AliPay and WeChat payments are non-refundable but may receive an account credit. To prevent abuse, only a client's first invoice is eligible for a refund unless stated otherwise.

I pay through paypal

And in their commitment, they did not put forward a refund limit. In Ticke, the staff only asked me to decide whether to refund after trying, and did not say that they did not support refunding.

• PayPal is fine, just your timing expectations are unrealistic.

Thanked by 2skorous ipevel
  • ipevelipevel Member
    edited September 2022

@tetech said:
    PayPal is fine, just your timing expectations are unrealistic.

I don't understand your meaning. You can have a look. This is the promise in their post, not my nonsense.Please click

• @ipevel said:

@tetech said:
    PayPal is fine, just your timing expectations are unrealistic.

I don't understand what you mean

You opened the ticket on 27th and it is now 29th/30th depending where you are. Expecting it to be finalized in that timeframe is not realistic.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @ipevel said: This is the promise in their post

No, 48 hours money back means that you can request a refund within 48 hours of purchase. It does not mean you will be issued a refund within 48 hours of asking for it.

Thanked by 1afn
  • @tetech said:

@ipevel said: This is the promise in their post

No, 48 hours money back means that you can request a refund within 48 hours of purchase. It does not mean you will be issued a refund within 48 hours of asking for it.

I understand what you mean. I understand that I cannot get a refund within 48 hours. What I care about is that they do not reply to the refund request within 48 hours, which leads to my refund timeout. I released a screenshot of Tickets in the post. You can check the time. I only got a reply once.

• @ipevel said:

@tetech said:

I understand what you mean. I understand that I cannot get a refund within 48 hours. What I care about is that they do not reply to the refund request within 48 hours, which leads to my refund timeout. I released a screenshot of Tickets in the post. You can check the time. I only got a reply once.

Your refund won't timeout. You've asked for it within 48 hours.

Thanked by 1ipevel
  • @tetech said:

@ipevel said:

@tetech said:

Your refund won't timeout. You've asked for it within 48 hours.

I just thought of a key question. If they don't reply to me, I will never get a refund.

• Oh, man...You would love OVH then.

• Atleast tag him properly @Abd

• This post is closed

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@nvme said:
    Atleast tag him properly @Abd

Thanks for the tag! <3

yes the money-back guarantee is real we gladly comply within 48 hours of making the purchase.
    It might take upto 7 days to complete the refund process itself cuz refunds are issued manually not automated.

• Thank you very much @Adb, he helped me solve the problem in time, and I will continue to support WebHorizon​​​​n, and I will continue to buy more offers and support them with practical actions!

• @ipevel said:
    Thank you very much @Adb, he helped me solve the problem in time, and I will continue to support WebHorizon​​​​n, and I will continue to buy more offers and support them with practical actions!

It's @Abd
    And yeah he is great guy, I have multiple services with them and have pretty good uptime. Ticket times are slower, but I hardly need support once everything is setup.

• I have servers with @Abd and he is true to his word. Ticket reply might be slow but he will get to it.

• vbavba Member

when you cannot setup your server which is unmanaged service and asking for refund, i hate this moment