Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GINERNET] 9.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ VPS in Spain:: 512 MB RAM :: DDoS protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GINERNET] 9.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ VPS in Spain:: 512 MB RAM :: DDoS protected

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2013 in Offers

Dear LowEndTalk users,

from GinerNet we bring here a last time offer for LEB & LET users, not announced on our website.

As always, we offer our VPS on SSDs, so we guarantee the best possible performance for your VPS server, you can finally compress or make a backup and to keep working on your VPS as if nothing was happening, and of course ensuring the best possible price.

OFFER SPECS

ServerModel: OVZ-0G

DataCenter: Barcelona (Spain)

Virtualization: OpenVZ

Control panel: SolusVM

CPU: Xeon E5620 - 1 vCore @ 1 GHz

Memory: 512 MB RAM + 256 MB vSwap

Disk: 2 GB SSD RAID-10

Switchport: 100 Mbps - 1Gbps DDoS protected

Transfer: 100 GB/month

Backup-1: 2 snapshots from SolusVM (The client can run a full VPS backup and restore when you want) - Pending SolusVM centralbackup.php bugfix

Backup-2: Remote automated backups

TUN/TAP/PPP modules actives for VPN services.

PRICE: 9.99 €/year (European customers without valid VAT number must pay 21% TAX fee, aka IVA)

PromoCode: LET-0G-999

Product: OVZ-0G

::.. ORDER NOW your SSD VPS OVZ-0G ..::

(Sorry, website 50% translated to English, full English tickets support)

About:

In GinerNet we are a accredited RIPE LIR member, thanks to this accreditation, we have a direct support class for network traffic control and IP addressing so that does not rely on third parties to provide services. Our Autonomous System is AS59432.

We have our own network and server architecture that stayed in our private racks with restricted access in our CPD of Barcelona (iDataGreen), where we have taken out a transit with a Huawei USG5530 DDos protected service, with direct connection to major ISPs in "Espanix" (Telefónica, ONO, Jazztel, Vodafone, Orange, Easynet, etc ...) and international (Cogent, NTT, Level3, Tinet, Colt, Init7, Savvis, etc ...) which gives us excellent worldwide visibility.

We provide our service using the most modern hardware technology using 3 servers in cluster (running OpenVZ inside KVM) + 1 server for backups + 1 server reserved as spare in case of HW crash.

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions in this thread or you can contact the support service to clear any questions you have. Do not forget that we are at your disposal every day of the year 24.

You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with the latest news

Best regards!!

Comments

• can you provide test ip?

• I appreciate your honesty at running OpenVZ inside KVM. I wish more providers would do that!

Anyway, do you offer IPv6?

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@psycholyzern said:
    can you provide test ip?

IP: 5.134.112.1

test tool: https://ginernet.com/network-test.php

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Wow, nice offer being Spain!

How's the uptime since the datacenter migration?

@Nyr said:
    Wow, nice offer being Spain!

How's the uptime since the datacenter migration?

Observium:

http://observium.ginernet.com/

user: guest

pass: ginernet

Smokeping:

http://ping.ginernet.com/

• Haha, can't understand how do you run this, well you can't even setup openvz correctly to enable tun/tap.

• @alexvolk said:
    Haha, can't understand how do you run this, well you can't even setup openvz correctly to enable tun/tap.

Where did that come from - care to explain a little more?

• Not much info there mate. Offer says TUN/TAP enabled, so I'd expect no such issues now.

Are you a current customer unable to setup OpenVPN due to TUN/TAP not working?

• @Nekki said:
    Are you a current customer unable to setup OpenVPN due to TUN/TAP not working?

As well as in last offer they were pointing to this ^^ "TUN/TAP/PPP modules have been activated for VPN services."

I'm not a customer of ginernet, but the review in the comment section was enough, whilst they don't provide any refunds.

• @alexvolk said:
    I'm not a customer of ginernet, but the review in the comment section was enough, whilst they don't provide any refunds.

Ok, cheers. I'm considering buying, but wanted to see if you actually had any genuine customer feedback, as opposed to complaining about a service you've not personally experienced.

@Nekki @alexvolk

[root@ovz2 ~]# modprobe tun; modprobe ppp_async; modprobe ppp_deflate; modprobe ppp_mppe; lsmod | grep tun; lsmod | grep ppp;

tun 19157 10

ppp_mppe 6190 0

ppp_deflate 4184 0

zlib_deflate 21629 1 ppp_deflate

ppp_async 7874 0

ppp_generic 25400 3 ppp_mppe,ppp_deflate,ppp_async

slhc 5821 1 ppp_generic

crc_ccitt 1733 1 ppp_async

[root@ovz2 ~]# modprobe ipt_recent; modprobe xt_connlimit; lsmod | grep connlimit; lsmod | grep recent;

xt_connlimit 3254 0

nf_conntrack 80524 10 vzrst,vzcpt,nf_nat_ftp,nf_conntrack_ftp,iptable_nat,nf_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4,xt_connlimit,nf_conntrack_ipv6,xt_state

xt_recent 8505 4

[root@ovz2 ~]# modprobe ipt_mark; modprobe ipt_MARK; lsmod | grep mark; lsmod | grep MARK;

xt_mark 1699 0

xt_MARK 2293 0

[root@ovz2 ~]#

• @jmginer Thanks for that, but it doesn't mean that much to me personally.

@Nekki said:
    jmginer Thanks for that, but it doesn't mean that much to me personally.

Not any problem to setup OpenVPN on our VPS, all needed modules are loaded in the host node as I show on my previous post.

• @jmginer do you offer kvm or xen?

@ttsaon said:
    jmginer do you offer kvm or xen?

Sorry, only OpenVZ.

edited January 2014

This offer is not available in our Madrid location.

New AntiDDoS running in our new NixMad location.
    More info: https://ginernet.com/net-info.php

Detecting & Mitigating

• WorldWorld Veteran

Hi,could you provide with monthly payment?

Thanks.

@World No, sorry...

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited March 2014

@jmginer said:
    World No, sorry...

€9.99/12=0.8325€/mo,i could pay for 1.5€/mo if you can provide me.I'm collecting VPS,so i need cheap VPS for me.

@World, that is not possible.