Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Careful with VPS supplier Kuroit.com - This supplier did not support customer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Careful with VPS supplier Kuroit.com - This supplier did not support customer

mekongmmomekongmmo Member
edited September 2022 in Reviews

I have purchased many service of this seller kuroit.com, but their support is very slow, it seem they don't work and they don't want to support customer.

Many tickets they did not reply

And many ticket they pending more than a week

I also contacted them by ticket, facebook, lowendtalk comment but they did not have any response.

So I want to WARNING to every one to notice before using their service.

Comments

• Post a proof

Like screenshoot etc

• @mekongmmo said: Many tickets

Poor Kuroit.com.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @mekongmmo said: And many ticket they pending more than a week

This seems very pathetic. Are they really in business ?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Careful with the VPS middleman Mekong VPS.

Many providers have sold many service to this middleman Mekong VPS, but their in-house support is very incompetent.

Many tickets they create that they can solve themselves.
    Many $15 excess ticket fee invoices pending more than a week.

We also contacted them by telephone, telegraph, postal letters but they did not have any response.

So I want to WARNING to every one to notice before selling them another service.

• @yoursunny said:

Is this how your treat a fellow MJJ?

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@mekongmmo

Looking at the website in your signature it seems a little shady to say the least

You complain about kuroit.com but have not provided any proof of issues, I do not see any type of semi or managed services, if it does not state its managed or they cover x,y,z then you are on your own.

If you do something to break the server or for instance block the network connection to the server I would think they include VNC access to the servers.

Also, for your domain "mmomekong.com" that you are running WHMCS on, why is the license invalid?

You want to "warn" people about others, but are as shady as they come.

• @SWS said:
    You want to "warn" people about others, but are as shady as they come.

I love it when a thread turns out like this... I think we need a standardised bingo card so we can all take bets on their next reply!

Thanked by 3afn Arkas webcraft
  • @Boogeyman said:

@yoursunny said:

Is this how your treat a fellow MJJ?

Bros before mjjs

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Wow! Just found this thread through search as I was going to start new offer thread.

I don't really like sharing our clients info publicly, but we had new orders from this same clients today only so wasn't expecting this at all! :D

To other providers: How do you usually handle clients like this one? :#

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@kuroit said:
    Wow! Just found this thread through search as I was going to start new offer thread.

I don't really like sharing our clients info publicly, but we had new orders from this same clients today only so wasn't expecting this at all! :D

As they have named your company and are not happy advise them to seek a new provider or you will continue to do the same, they are not happy best for both sides to end the business relationship and move on

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

@kuroit said: Wow! Just found this thread through search as I was going to start new offer thread.

Pls do if the deal has same or better than your first offer here (I think this the best)

Otherwise don't :p

• VoidVoid Member
    edited September 2022

@kuroit said:

Any comments on the OP’s allegations?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@kuroit said: To other providers: How do you usually handle clients like this one? :#

Refund (if you want) andsay goodbye to them.

• @kuroit said:

Clearly you haven't studied the Virmach thread enough... ;) ... and yet they still keep coming back for more!

Thanked by 1webcraft

@jmaxwell said:

@kuroit said:

Any comments on the OP’s allegations?

He's still placing orders!! He's not being careful enough haha :D

@ralf said:

@kuroit said:

Clearly you haven't studied the Virmach thread enough... ;) ... and yet they still keep coming back for more!

People at Virmach have learnt secret art of Body Replacement Ninjutsu when it comes to Customer support! :D We're not even close yet haha.

• @kuroit said:

Public execution is standard procedure.

• @mekongmmo said:
    I have purchased many service of this seller kuroit.com, but their support is very slow, it seem they don't work and they don't want to support customer.

Many tickets they did not reply

And many ticket they pending more than a week

I also contacted them by ticket, facebook, lowendtalk comment but they did not have any response.

So I want to WARNING to every one to notice before using their service.

NEVER BUY FROM Kuroit.com
    NEVER NEVER NEVER

• DO NOT AND DO NOT BUY FROM Kuroit.com

• NEVER BAN @importkid
    NEVER NEVER NEVER

DO NOT AND DO NOT BAN @importkid

Thanked by 1BingoBongo
  • @kasodk said:
    .... BAN @importkid

... AND ... BAN @importkid

Censored!

Thanked by 2BingoBongo webcraft