Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best ssh client with cloud sync
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best ssh client with cloud sync

CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

Hello guys,

i'm looking for a best SSH client (PAID or FREE) for manage my servers.

the main requirements are:

• Synchronization of connection profiles in the cloud
  • SFTP & FTP included in the program

Comments

• Termius has the cloud sync during the free trial, otherwise you either pay or use your .edu mail to claim the student pack.

• @CiprianoOscar said:
    Hello guys,

i'm looking for a best SSH client (PAID or FREE) for manage my servers.

the main requirements are:

• Synchronization of connection profiles in the cloud
    • SFTP & FTP included in the program

SecureCRT.
    The best solution (paid) you will found on the market.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@croweb_host said: SecureCRT

Classic :smiley:

• Termius Pro has this feature. Free version can be used from one device.
    JuiceSSH is free, it has the sync option, but it's just for Android, as far as I know.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I found the best way is to just use cloud storage like OneDrive and store your SSH client data files there. I use xShell (previously used mRemoteNG) and pay for xShell still, and it works great with loading the connection files from OneDrive. xShell also has basically any feature you'd want otherwise.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I personally prefer the Bitvise SSH Client, you can backup profiles to any cloud

Thanked by 1Logano
  • It is not there yet, but Tabby.sh might fit your bill. It syncs your connections via Github Gists. However, I have had problems in that some servers don't connect via Tabby but do through Termius just fine.

• While its more than sync, I would suggest you have a look at goteleport, especially if you have a large amount of servers.
    https://goteleport.com

• I use xshell, sync config with onedrive.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@croweb_host said: SecureCRT

+1

• Remote Desktop Manager has a shitload of features for free and even allowed for commercial usage. You really only need to buy it for team features and even then the productivity for price is insanely great.

https://devolutions.net/remote-desktop-manager

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

@lovelyserver said:
    Termius Pro has this feature. Free version can be used from one device.
    JuiceSSH is free, it has the sync option, but it's just for Android, as far as I know.

Termius look amazing, i'm using it right now and looking very good. Thanks for your share!

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • I recently switched to Tabby for personal use, it has plugins that allows you to sync your configuration to cloud. Works really well so far.

• Termius (Paid) if you need an excellent client. Alternative Tabby (Free).