Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to post vps reseller program
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to post vps reseller program

LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

I am going to have a VPS reseller program available soon but not sure where to post it. The prices of course exceed the normal VPS offers because its essentially combining several VPSs into one program so that a user can create their own VPSs with the features they need within the set limitations of the package. Can I post these offers somewhere here?

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Reduce price to $7 and you can post here.
    $7 would allow reselling two 256MB VPS.
    "Larger package available on website".

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

I think you can just post it on offer

Anynode did it

$7/m is limitation for one vps so if you can create X vps just multiple it with $7 for limitation

I also interested for this idea because not much doing it like anynode before (I like their resource pool thing)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Post it in the offers section.

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

Jon said I can't post it here but I could submit an offer to LowEndBox. So look for it there in the next week or so.

• @LittleCreek said:
    Jon said I can't post it here but I could submit an offer to LowEndBox. So look for it there in the next week or so.

Post offer at LowEndBox and also put your reseller vps page link here with your regular VPS deals so people can open that from here as well.

I'm sure you will not break any rules by posting just a link here

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2022

@LittleCreek said:

Yeah, but no one reads LEB. The engagement on posts is minimal.

Thanked by 2yoursunny WSWD
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@MannDude said:

@LittleCreek said:

Not true.

edited September 2022

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

@LittleCreek said:

Not true.

Review the amount of comments on a LET offer and then compare the comments on a LEB offer.

Then, remove the LEB comments where someone is mentioning the typos, or broken links in the LEB submission.

Then, tell me, which has the most engagement?

You don't even need a registered account to comment on a LEB submission. The barrier to comment and engage in an offer is even less there when compared to LET, yet LET offers draws more comments and engagement.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@MannDude said:

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

@LittleCreek said:

Not true.

Review the amount of comments on a LET offer and then compare the comments on a LEB offer.

Then, remove the LEB comments where someone is mentioning the typos, or broken links in the LEB submission.

You don't even need a LEB account to comment on a post. The barrier to comment and engage in an offer is even less there, yet, LET offers draws more comments and engagement.

You said no one reads LEB.

That is not true.

Typical.

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

@LittleCreek said:

Not true.

You don't even need a LEB account to comment on a post. The barrier to comment and engage in an offer is even less there, yet, LET offers draws more comments and engagement.

You said no one reads LEB.

That is not true.

Typical.

Oh, you're right. I read it this morning. Someone read it, I guess I shouldn't have said, "no one".

Was just arguing that LET > LEB in terms of engagement from readers.