Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy Dedicated or VPS administrative cheap, to practice sysadmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to buy Dedicated or VPS administrative cheap, to practice sysadmin

Hello
Guys to all who belong to this wonderful LowE community.

In this opportunity I am looking for dedicated servers or administrative VPs where I can install centos, ubuntu, debian. Nginx & apache

I want to enter the world of Syadmin, learn how to install my own panel, cpanel, AAApanel, etc. For this I need to learn how to test.

In this opportunity, someone of you recommend me where I can acquire? That this the cheapest

I will be grateful <3

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
  • sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

@MrRob said:
    Hello
    Guys to all who belong to this wonderful LowE community.

In this opportunity I am looking for dedicated servers or administrative VPs where I can install centos, ubuntu, debian. Nginx & apache

I want to enter the world of Syadmin, learn how to install my own panel, cpanel, AAApanel, etc. For this I need to learn how to test.

In this opportunity, someone of you recommend me where I can acquire? That this the cheapest

I will be grateful <3

Hey!

welcome to the Sysadmin world :) - We've several dedicated offers here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181414/dedicated-servers-sale-i7-6700k-ryzen-9-3950x-i9-9900k-starting-at-52#latest

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@emg said:
    These types of requests appear here fairly often. I wonder why the requestors don't find a nearby desktop computer that fits the need. Don't they have a friend or school or local business with a computer that can do what they want, especially a short term request like this?

General comment about these requests, especially for learners:
    A lot of people want various VPSs and servers for learning Linux or networking or servers or whatever. Some come here begging for one for free. Speaking for myself, I wonder why they resist the idea of downloading and configuring a virtual environment with a network, a couple virtual servers, etc. on their personal computers? VirtualBox and Linux are both free, as we all know.

(Yeah, there is something magical about controlling your own server in a remote location far away. Nonetheless, I believe that some "students" would be better served if they could resist the urge to get a VPS and start by creating a Linux virtual machine on their personal computer. Perhaps they have all ditched their computers for smartphones.)

This.

Thanked by 2afn MrRob
  • Start by a VM on your local PC. or try on old PC you don't use.

When you are done installing, tweaking packages and learning the very basics. You can start with a VPS (that can cost 1-5$/month) or sometimes 10-30$ yearly , you don't need a dedicated server for learning.

Only when you are comfortable and want to try advanced network stuff and want to try virtualizing your own dedi and making VPS on a dedi, etc you will need your own dedi, and that judging by your request, won't happen before few month

Thanked by 1MrRob
  • Thanks all for you Advice,

I'm going to start with my own computer.

Thank you for your kind support