Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any issues with HostSailor?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any issues with HostSailor?

alentoalento Member, Host Rep

I am unable to access their site to pay my invoice ... just wondering if it is just me?

I have tried from 3 different IP's ... all 403.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I can access both website and clientarea.

Thanked by 1alento
  • titustitus Member
    edited August 2022

I'm able to access and login to their website (billing panel), and my VM's also online from their Netherlands location. Sometimes their captcha solution on the billing panel make the login process complicated, but their services (VPS) are rock solid for me.

Thanked by 1alento
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@titus said:
    I'm able to access and login to their website (billing panel), and my VM's also online from their Netherlands location. Sometimes their captcha solution on the billing panel make the login process complicated, but their services (VPS) are rock solid for me.

No problem here accessing the VPS Control panel, just their website and billing site. :frowning:

I did attempt to access from a friend's when I went to dinner and was able to access it from there as well, but no idea why I cannot access it from my location (and two others via VPN/SOCKS5 proxy).

Their captcha has always been a point of contention for me but I am not even making it that far now.

Thanks for your reply. Glad to know that nothing has happened to them as they have always been rock solid for me as well.

Thanked by 1titus
  • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

Update:
    We detected that your browser has been blocked for an error, and our support team unblocked it
    I hope everything is fine now, Wish you a good day!

• @HostSailor said:
    Update:
    We detected that your browser has been blocked for an error, and our support team unblocked it
    I hope everything is fine now, Wish you a good day!

21 days later

(But better late than never, I guess)

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@angstrom said: (But better late than never, I guess)

In all fairness to @HostSailor A good deal of that time has been them waiting for my responses as I was not readily available ....

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@alento said:

@angstrom said: (But better late than never, I guess)

In all fairness to @HostSailor A good deal of that time has been them waiting for my responses as I was not readily available ....

Glad we could help :smile: Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries.