Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest email hosting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest email hosting ?

Hi

Currently what is the cheapest email hosting? Looking for 5-10GB storage, 2-5 domains.

Namecheap has a 10€/year offer for only 1 account

I am also thinking about the lifetime hosting that includes email hosting from myW.pt

any other options?

Thanks

Comments

• Purelymail costs $10/year without any limits (if you use it normally). It's a good option.

• You can try icloud mail.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@afn said:
    Hi

Currently what is the cheapest email hosting? Looking for 5-10GB storage, 2-5 domains.

Namecheap has a 10€/year offer for only 1 account

I am also thinking about the lifetime hosting that includes email hosting from myW.pt

any other options?

Thanks

ZOHO Mail has 5 free email id per domain option which includes 5GB space per id.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • machinettomachinetto Member
    edited September 2022

@afn said: Namecheap has a 10€/year offer

I used to pay more than $30 for 3 accounts. This offer price you see may renew at the original price. Namecheap is not cheap.

• @machinetto said: Namecheap is not cheap.

I see what you did there :o

• I use webhorizon email hosting for personal usage. https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/email/?group_id=11
    I believe that they just resell MXRoute email (which is great) at lower disk space & price.
    My plan is included in another promo plan. Their normal email hosting plan is $12/year 4GB with unlimited domains. Seem fair to me. Cheaper than buying directly from MXroute.
    For business email, I am still using Google Workspace.

Thanked by 1afn
  • Zoho mail with 5 addresses of 5gb each is great and cheap (free)

• @lovelyserver said: Zoho mail with 5 addresses of 5gb each is great and cheap (free)

wait what? Zoho has a free service?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@afn said:

@lovelyserver said: Zoho mail with 5 addresses of 5gb each is great and cheap (free)

Yes its free already mentioned

• @afn said:

On the page https://www.zoho.com/mail/zohomail-pricing.html scrool down, under those three paid plans and you will find the free plan

Also, the direct link to register for a free plan https://mail.zoho.eu/signup?type=org&plan=free

Limitations:
    Up to five users, 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
    Web access and free mobile apps*.
    Email hosting for single domain.
    *IMAP/ POP/ Active Sync are not included in the free plan.

Thanked by 1afn
  • inbox.eu

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • A small-size vps with a clean ip should do the trick. That's what I've been doing for years now and it has been working beautifully for me. Just make sure your postfix is configured correctly and don't forget to integrate reputable third-party blacklists to your mail-server.

• @AndrewL64 said: with a clean ip

How do you find a clean IP?

• @machinetto said:

@afn said: Namecheap has a 10€/year offer

I used to pay more than $30 for 3 accounts. This offer price you see may renew at the original price. Namecheap is not cheap.

3 mailboxes (Pro): renews at €41.24/year

However, iCloud wins. Easy.

• @AndrewL64 said:
    A small-size vps with a clean ip should do the trick. That's what I've been doing for years now and it has been working beautifully for me. Just make sure your postfix is configured correctly and don't forget to integrate reputable third-party blacklists to your mail-server.

TBH I'll rather use a 3rd party relay for sending emails with my own servers. Mail.baby is cheap enough and can get the job done.

• Assuming you want just regular e-mail use and aren't looking to send out thousands of outbound messages/day, I would recommend taking a look at dynu.com. I use their mail services and it's been quite good, depending on what you are specifically needing it would be either 10 bucks/yr or 20 bucks/yr. Rock solid, very fast support if needed, tons of options for configuration.

• @machinetto said:

Just check if an IP is in any reputable blacklist and just request another if it is on one?

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

seznam.cz has an email for domains offering ... https://emailprofi.cz/

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@alento said:
    seznam.cz has an email for domains offering ... https://emailprofi.cz/

is there any pricing page or something for it?

it seems like a yandex like thing(search engine, like a combo I mean....)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Maybe not the cheapest, but probably the best for the money is mxroute. Look at @jar 's offers If you can get one.

• Amazon SES and ZeptoMail pricing is also attractive:

https://aws.amazon.com/ses/pricing/

https://www.zoho.com/zeptomail/pricing.html

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

I have just use racknerd shared hosting for email (beside MyW of course)

For only $9 you can got 50GB space (cheapest solution if you want to find big space?

And sure your email will hit inbox as they using mail.baby relay , same like MyW

• @AndrewL64 said:

@machinetto said:

Just check if an IP is in any reputable blacklist and just request another if it is on one?

mxtoolbox.com will help you. But skip uceprotect , noone should use them.

@Arkas said:
    Maybe not the cheapest, but probably the best for the money is mxroute. Look at @jar 's offers If you can get one.

I would also recommend mxroute. Not the cheapest but by far the best.

Thanked by 2machinetto jar
  • Have you checked mxroute.com?
    They also have a lifetime plan.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin jar
  • Today received like 40k spam emails on my corporate account and was suspended by Namecheap.

Previously was on free email hosting for the domain and no problems with that. On Monday they spam a lot, what to do.

Now you know how to ddos emails on NC ))

• they said it creates load on servers. this way you can suspend email box of your enemy if they use namecheap lol

• try zoho. they have free plan.

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited September 2022

@sanvit said:
    TBH I'll rather use a 3rd party relay for sending emails with my own servers. Mail.baby is cheap enough and can get the job done.

I finally wrote own low-level mail server on Go. Tried all these postfixes, exims - meh. At the end it takes so many time configuring them properly. Currently, use it on low volume along with sendgrid & mailgun (have a contract on both for nearly 20m per month).

Own mail server, low level, is super experience, also found some interesting stuff that these 3rd never provided me. When I first started it, it was just hell. Everything failed somewhere, had to rewrite nearly as twice after the launch. But now works knock knock very good. Nearly the same as SG, MG, but of course, they have a dedicated team who live and breath emails.