Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NO DMCA 3 SERVERS NEEDED!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NO DMCA 3 SERVERS NEEDED!!!

SERVER 1: DMCA IGNORED

Minimum 40 Cores (Total) - 128 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD or NVME - 1 gbps unmetered bandwith

SERVER 2: DMCA IGNORED

Minimum 24 Cores (Total) - 128 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD or NVME + 100 TB HDD (More or less) 2 gbps unmetered bandwith

SERVER 3: DMCA IGNORED

Minimum 40 Cores (Total) - 256 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD or NVME - 10 gbps unmetered bandwith (10 gbps up + 10 gbps down)

Total Budget: €1200

Hope to find what I’m looking for. When I find the correct server company, hope to work with them for many years.

I’m open for any recommendations. Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Tight budget for your requirements / port speeds.

Thanked by 1itoshikimonset
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

With that amount bandwidth, cores and HDD its more like arround 2200-2500€/m total for all 3

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

edit;

I checked, minimum is 1800€ but then 10Gbit unmetered is shared between all your 3 servers. If u raise budget, i can make some quotes.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

We might be able to fill your server needs, but 2nd machine needs to be either 1G or 10G, one or other. No LACP offered for customer dedis

Our DC is in Helsinki, Finland

Let us know if you want us to check configs more specifically and the desired generation of CPU. Is it just cores matter, or do you need modern cores? With cores do you mean total threads, or actual cores?

Contact our sales via e-mail so we can check more thoroughly.

• @MannDude , My budget is little bit tight. Unfortunately, I got scammed by someone I trusted on Skype and lost approx. €3250

@HostSlick Thanks for the offer. But I can't raise the budget %50 at the moment :(

@PulsedMedia Thanks for the offer. I wish if you could offer LACP so we might find the solution.

I'm ok with the FINLAND located servers. For the second 1 gbps is going to be enough for a few months. But after 2-3 months It's not going to be enough and when we raise it to 10 gbps, It will be so expensive to me.

Hope to find a complete solution

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

Hello, we can provide something very similar to what you are asking for.

Ryzen 5950X 16c/32t @ 3.40 GHz / 4.90 GHz
    128 GB RAM DDR4
    2 x 960 GB NVMe!
    10 Gbps SwitchPort @ 80 TB/month
    Path.net and Voxility DDoS protection available.
    400 €/month

Price por extra traffic:
    +10 TB = 40€
    +100 TB = 300€

Please check out our dedicated servers here:
    https://ginernet.com/es/servidores-dedicados/

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello, @nevadatv

We can offer:

Server for main
    CPU : DUAL E5-2680V4 (Total Cores 28 / Total Threads 56 / Processor Base Frequency 2.40 GHz)
    RAM : 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE :250GB SSD
    PORT : 1 GBPS
    BANDWIDTH : 1 GBPS Unlimited
    $240 / month

Server for storage
    CPU : DUAL E5-2670v3 (Total Cores 24 / Total Threads 48 / Processor Base Frequency 2.30 GHz)
    RAM : 128GB DDR4
    STORAGE : 10х14TB HDD
    PORT : 10 GBPS
    BANDWIDTH : 2 GBPS Unlimited
    680 $ / month

Server for streaming
    CPU : DUAL E5-2680V4 (Total Cores 28 / Total Threads 56 / Processor Base Frequency 2.40 GHz)
    RAM : 256GB DDR4
    PORT : 10 GBPS
    BANDWIDTH : 10 GBPS Unlimited
    $950 / month

@nevadatv said: @PulsedMedia Thanks for the offer. I wish if you could offer LACP so we might find the solution.

2x 1gig servers, instead of 1x 2gig server might be the right solution for you. More overall performance too.

• Wouldn't it be a better money saving idea to get 3 regular dedis, but proxy them through something like Frantech, so that instead of ur dedi provider, the dmcas get sent to Frantech and them ignored? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

• @PulsedMedia thank you for your suggestion but I'm an iptv provider and I have to use 3 servers. MAIN - VOD - LB.

@bandito My friend told me about that solution but it doesn't work. If server company ignores DMCA, it's the only way as I know. Hope someone can correct us.

• @bandito said:
    Wouldn't it be a better money saving idea to get 3 regular dedis, but proxy them through something like Frantech, so that instead of ur dedi provider, the dmcas get sent to Frantech and them ignored? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

10Gbps unmetered with Fran will likely cost a pretty penny

Thanked by 1afn
  • afnafn Member
    edited September 2022

@bandito said: Wouldn't it be a better money saving idea to get 3 regular dedis, but proxy them through something like Frantech, so that instead of ur dedi provider, the dmcas get sent to Frantech and them ignored? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Normally, yes, but with his massive traffic and speed requirements, proxying won't do at all. Not buyVM.

@op, in addition to pulsedmedia and hostslick that I would recommend for DMCA ignored dedis, I suggst you check terrahost too.

There is just one thing you need to figure out, is your 10 gbps unmetered really 3.3PB ? or just like 200-400TB but asking for unmetered for peace of mind? because 10gbps true unmetered is crazy expensive, like 500-800euros/month per server

Also check andy10gbps on discord and reddit. he has ovh and leaseweb servers and can do 1,2, and 10gbps. Depending on your usage he may be able to accommodate unless your hosting some extremely massive illegal website and you get 100 DMCA complaints per day.

@nevadatv said: @PulsedMedia thank you for your suggestion but I'm an iptv provider and I have to use 3 servers. MAIN - VOD - LB.

It's still just servers, you can split the load. If your software is stuck on exactly 3 servers, you have an software issue.

If you need over 1G, then 10G is the way to go.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • I'm curious what kind of streaming numbers you get before it bottlenecks. Also, what tweaks you do since nearly all default OS parameters are not tuned for high connections.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Technically smart people write their own streaming solution.

• Fully distributed, worldwide, caching network.
    • Only need two replica servers, 100 Mbps port enough.
    • Connectionless, no need to tweak for high connections.

https://github.com/yoursunny/NDNts-video-server

• I’m still looking for 3 servers. I don’t want to combine 2 hosting companies, actually I got good offers but not for all 3 servers.

Hope to find all 3 servers from the same company

• Though about buying & colocating? Or that’s too much at once? Would bring the monthly down a lot.

• @emgh said:
    Though about buying & colocating? Or that’s too much at once? Would bring the monthly down a lot.

I can't buy servers at the moment. But maybe after 2 years I can do that. I just want to rent & go now :)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • that price is hard to get

even at standard cheapest of cheapest providers Hetzner or OVH, let alone the offshore ones which are even more expensive(for the risk they take).

• Hi again! I'd like update this topic.

I had 3 great offers. One offer is for VPS and they asked me wait for a month. But I have approx. 15 hours left to take the server. So I couldn't.

Another good offer is from The US located company. The issue is my customers are living in EU and Turkey. So, I try to install xtream ui on their VPS to make a check. I made load balancer their VPS server. I had too bad ping. It's very possible because of my main server is located in EU.

Another good one is from Norway. I haven't got a test server. High probably I'm not going to have ping issues.

What is your suggestion guys? I need your advices. Do you think am I going to have ping issues if I choose The US located company? Fast zapping is highly important for my customers located in EU and Turkey.