Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested to have a full time job as a technical writer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested to have a full time job as a technical writer?

HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Hi,
Is anyone interested to have a full-time job as a technical writer related to tech and VPS and cloud? We need a native speaker and someone who understands the technology.
It is fully remote and must be a team player.

Comments

• Native speaker of which language?

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@alilet said:
    Native speaker of which language?

English

• Me watching these posts and thinking of my dead tech blog.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Hannan said:
    Hi,
    Is anyone interested to have a full-time job as a technical writer related to tech and VPS and cloud? We need a native speaker and someone who understands the technology.

Just curious what type of pay are you offering?

Thanked by 1AndrewL64
  • Is anyone interested to have a full-time job as a technical writer related to tech and VPS and cloud? We need a native speaker and someone who understands the technology.

I think outlining:

• Compensation level
    • Expected articles (like what kind of articles? Do you want new articles, tutorials, knowledge-base articles, etc.)
    Thanked by 2AndrewL64 szarka
  • @jmaxwell said:
    Me watching these posts and thinking of my dead tech blog.

LoL, same🥲.

• I am not able to do this full-time, would you be willing to hire part-time? Past work includes articles for SSDNodes & various brands under ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • I sent a PM. I provide a brief outline of my previous experience and asked for additional information. @Hannan connected a few minutes after the PM, but did not reply or indicate that they had seen my message.

After 24 hours with no acknowledgement or response, I left an additional message saying that I am no longer interested. My assessment was: "Hannan is not ready for primetime."

This is LET. I should have known better. It was a waste of time.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@HalfEatenPie said:

I think outlining:

• Compensation level
    • Expected articles (like what kind of articles? Do you want new articles, tutorials, knowledge-base articles, etc.)

We will provide the keyword and subjects. Of course, you can suggest. You can offer what you wish to get.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hey @Hannan! How are you? How come you didn't reply to @emg? Best! Tom :)

• emgemg Veteran
    edited September 2022

@Not_Oles said:

Hannan apologized for the delay, saying that they were away and could not respond quickly. Hannan asked if I were still interested and I politely declined.

Thanked by 2Not_Oles Hannan
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@emg said:

@Not_Oles said:

Hannan apologized for the delay, saying that they were away and could not respond quickly. Hannan asked if I were still interested and I politely declined.

Okay! Thanks for the update! Best wishes! 👍

Thanked by 1Hannan