Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach VPSes transfer (mass/multiple)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach VPSes transfer (mass/multiple)

miumiu Member
edited September 2022 in Service Transfers

Good day

I decided no renew all Virmach services (24) and wanna know if is possible/any chnance transfer them to else user accounts = in other words if they allow service transfer
(if yes i plan sell them for peels)

Has anyone experiences with Virmach transfer in last time went?

Thank you for the info
(As their "response on ticket" is suffering / days, no hours, i asked rather here first - if this ever has sense to do)
Yes i realize if it is possible ever (transfer) that this maybe suffering from above mentioned reason and matter on several days (if buyer is willing accept this suffering), pls not must write me here it (i have only 1 question - if Virmach allows service transfer between user accounts)

Thanks for useful info

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited September 2022

There are requirements. Last i know transfers takes days-weeks.

To process service transfers securely, we have certain requirements and procedure in place, as well as custom billing fees to handle your request. The sender (you) will be billed a minimum $3 transfer fee, per service, if you wish to proceed.

SENDER REQUIREMENTS:
    1. You must confirm that you are giving up any duration of service owed to you, permanently, without any refund.
    2. You must have two factor authentication enabled, a verified e-mail, and valid billing information on file.
    3. Your service must be on an independent panel, not combined with other services. If your VPS is combined, there's an additional $2 fee.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (CREDIT/DEBIT + PAYPAL):
    4. You must be a VirMach customer for at least 6 months.
    5. You must provide photo ID, held up to a written message "For service transfer by VirMach" and today's date.
    6. You must have a valid confirmed e-mail address matching your payment e-mail address or instead verify your other e-mail manually.

RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS:
    1. Must have valid billing information on file and pass fraud checks and have two factor authentication enabled.
    2. Must have valid payment method on file, or a minimum of $5 credits on VirMach account.
    3. Must create a ticket confirming receiving the transfer.

Both accounts must be in good standing, with no recent abuse or breach of terms of service. We reserve the right to deny a transfer if we do not feel comfortable processing the request, even if requirements are met. In this specific case, we would refund the transfer fee (if charged.) Please note that transfers are done out of courtesy, and we are not obligated to process them.

If you are certain you and the receiver meet the requirements above, please reply to be billed and begin the transfer process. Any transfer fees are otherwise non-refundable, even if the transfer is not properly completed. We accept no responsibility for any errors in the transfer process that may result in an unexpected outcome, such as other services being transferred on the same SolusVM account, or the sender being able to access receiver's service. We are not responsible for any disagreements in third party agreements pertaining to the transfer. Please wipe any private data off your VPS you do not want shared with the receiver, and have the receiver create a ticket titled "Service Transfer - From Ticket #" to confirm receipt.

Please also have them copy this message, after reading and understanding it:

I would like to accept a service from a third party VirMach customer.

I understand that VirMach is not responsible for any unexpected outcomes resulting from the transfer, or any errors. I understand that VirMach is not responsible for, and will not honor, any third party agreements pertaining to the transfer. Any remaining credits on the service are only provided as a courtesy (and not owed to me.) I understand I am responsible for the service and what occurs on the service, and the payments owed for the service renewal. I understand VirMach cannot verify the specification, pricing, or other details of the transferred service. If I am unsatisfied with any of the details and outcome of the transfer, once it is completed, I understand the only resolution is cancelling the service in a timely manner.

I confirm that I have valid billing information, and also either $5 of store credit or valid payment method on file.

Thanked by 2miu FrankZ
  • @ehab said:
    There are requirements. Last i know transfers takes days-weeks.

Thanks. Then answer is YES - they allow service transfer, right?

Still if someone is willing suffer this suffering (and is interesting bcs "cheap"), i can offer them for peels here, or all at once (as bundle)
    (better few $ for me than nothing $0)

• VirmAche
    • Transfer

Thanked by 2miu ehab
  • @miu said:

to be 100% sure you must ask them
    otherwise limbo again.

• @ehab thank you very much for exact info
    (i am lazy read their website or sooner feel resistance do it ever)

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

@ehab said:

@miu said:

to be 100% sure you must ask them
    otherwise limbo again.

Ok, maybe i will get answer till Christmas (if they will not close ticket without reading and reply)
    in case if get answer + approval i will post list here

• I doubt you will get transferred before renewal due 🤣

Thanked by 4ehab miu Chuck SLMob
  • @miu did you actually payed for renewal ?

• @ehab said:
    @miu did you actually payed for renewal ?

No most expire on BF

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @miu said:

@ehab said:
    @miu did you actually payed for renewal ?

No most expire on BF

good, don't renew until virmach starts to care.

i don't think any should start transfer/renew anything.

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

after reading their "transfer requirements" posted by @ehab
    i give it up and let it go to ass..
    i have no nerves for such something (and time too)

My question ANSWERED and original intention very fast cured into reality. Thanks for guidelines

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Virmach downhill? Where all the fanboy at ?!

Thanked by 2yoursunny Void
  • @Liso said:
    Virmach downhill?

No
    Virmach is already under hill.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

@Liso said:
    Virmach downhill? Where all the fanboy at ?!

On the Other side of GF

Sometime few of them still appear & posting here althought they vilify & bad mouth'ing this forum on the other forum and pretentious with wise word

• is this a joke ? I wouldn't take them not even for free...

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

@cold said:
    is this a joke ? I wouldn't take them not even for free...

No this was not joke:

1) I have intended originally give them all 24 for $24 ($1 for each + $3 transfer fee)
    2) There are also BF VPSes with 80-100GB NVMe but with cheap renewal, so maybe if exists someone who believe that thay still will be able turn things back to sustainable and working state may be interested about them

But after reading their crazy "transfer requirements " i gave it up - this suffering & obligations is not worth for me kill time with this for $24 or $30

• @cold said:
    is this a joke ? I wouldn't take them not even for free...

and I bet you that if I published a sheet with specifications (list), such people would be found (their fans, for who are unworking VPSes still good when are cheap (for me not) - who would be interested in that)
    But i will not do it if this has no sense ever, as discussed above

Thanked by 1cold
  • @miu you need to have sex soon. too much tension in your replies. :)

Thanked by 2skorous FrankZ
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

@ehab said:
    @miu you need to have sex soon. too much tension in your replies. :)

I began move all on dedicated servers. i will rather let go cheap IPs and C-classes but have things stable working long time (and PERMANENT performance, instead 50% after 2 months, when most nodes are full and oversold)
    bcs i realized how much time i killed with these "providers" instead do something useful and any progress. This really is not worth these saved shits, few $....
    I have enough it: IMO Really good VPS provders i can count on fingers on my 1 hand (who are reliable and at the same time not oversold).
    I will rather pay more, but no more fight and kill time and nerves around with shits (every day find something off, dead, oversold, changed, open ticket, complain, hassle with arrogant pointless support etc)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Liso said:

It’s not like they have a great love for VirmAche but more like they all hate LET management and certain provider here.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@Liso said:

It’s not like they have a great love for VirmAche but more like they all hate LET management and certain provider here.

Include for hate virmach haters / virmach complainers (with excuse = cheap vps can't be complained)

• one year ago i created a transfer ticket
    one month ago my server dead(the dedi in CC)
    can't make transfer done after one year
    so,lol

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2022

Hi @miu do you have any of these VMs, or simular?

$8.88/yr 1 vCPU / 1.9GB RAM / 45G SSD
    $8.84/yr 1 vCPU / 2GB RAM / 35G SSD, 3.5TB BW
    $2.32/yr 3 vCPU / 3232M RAM / 23G SSD / 2323G BW
    $4.34/yr 3 vCPU / 3434M RAM / 43G SSD / 4343G BW
    $8.38/yr 3 vCPU / 3838M RAM / 83G SSD / 8383G BW

Transfers are not hard, they just take a few weeks/months to complete these days. One way to get around the long transfer time issue, if the buyer is someone you think you can trust, is since each VM has a separate SolusVM username and password you can just give the SolusVM username and password for the VM to the buyer. That way they can manage the VM without your assistance until the transfer completes.

EDIT: It does not mater if the VM is currently broken or what location. I will also pay renewal if not transferred before next billing if given SolusVM access.

Just as a side note, IMHO it is not so much VirMach FanBoys or Haters as it is some people do/do not understand that with VirMach, you get more flies with honey then salt. That said, I do understand your frustration and wish you better luck with your future providers.

@add_iT - That George Datacenter Frankfurt VM is kick ass, no?

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited September 2022

@FrankZ said:

Transfers are not hard, they just take a few weeks/months to complete these days. One way to get around the long transfer time issue, if the buyer is someone you think you can trust, is since each VM has a separate SolusVM username and password you can just give the SolusVM username and password for the VM to the buyer. That way they can manage the VM without your assistance until the transfer completes.

Guess I did it with you a year ago :)

Kudos for @FrankZ , really nice guy to work with

Thanked by 2FrankZ skorous
  • Specs?! :D

• @FrankZ said:
    Hi @miu do you have any of these VMs

Hello
    No

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

@miu said:

@FrankZ said:

Only 1 2 question questions: R u sure that they will not become deadpool in following months?
    Because imo (with their outages w inability get services in accetable time back online & with combination of their ignorance and arrogance to the affected customers) they are on good way to this. So iam not quite sure if renew and collect from them all (supercheap shits) is good idea.
    Or only these 2 facts that are ultraCHEAP + many (most) ppl greedy will rescue them always? I am not sure...

• @add_iT - That George Datacenter Frankfurt VM is kick ass, no?

They are use and pretty decent for most case and network is fast, what i don't like is their vmware panel it is just less feature sometimes buggy also not too familiar with vmware and lack IPv6, i still much like their dallas kvm that i had , almost perfect VM for me , if they use kvm + solusvm too in frankfurt it would be great also

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2022

@miu said:

@miu said:

@FrankZ said:

Only 1 question: R u sure that they will not become deadpool in following months?
    Because imo (with their outages w inability get services in accetable time back online & with combination of their ignorance and arrogance to the affected customers) they are on good way to this

If you are asking my opinion, I would say they have too much hardware investment for that. IMO if VirMach decided to give up he would sell out to someone else, not deadpool. But I don't think he is going to give up, he seems really tenacious, and I expect that he will just keep on going until he gets everything right. IMO what is going on right now, the problems they are having, is a learning experience at scale. I've had them in my life, and at times like these I think it is the character of the people involved that matters most. To me VirMach does not seem like a quitter.

As another example @jar strikes me as a similar type of personality in this regard. It does not matter what happens or how frustrating getting mxroute to work well is, he will bust ass to figure out the best way to make it work. Some people are quitters, some are not.

For providers, I try to stick with the non quitters no matter what the rest of their personality is like.

Also thinking about it from another point of view VirMach might just be shaking out the chafe, as low paying high maintenance customers are not really what you want. Low paying, low maintenance customers are good, high paying, high maintenance customers are good, and high paying, low maintenance customers are best. Just my opinion as I have no more insight into VirMach's head then you do.

EDIT: Regarding your second question, I don't think there is any money/cash flow issues with VirMach. This opinion is based on my "When you have money everything is cheap, and when you don't have money everything is expensive" theory of money. If you read VirMach's comments he does not seem to think everything is expensive.

EDIT2: The only possible flaw that I see in VirMach's biz plan is IPv4 is leased as opposed to owned.

• Click bait? Change the tittle if you don't want to transfer any server :-)