Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Create production-ready screenshots and host on the cloud, is that a demand?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Create production-ready screenshots and host on the cloud, is that a demand?

dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Hey LET folks,

I've recently launched TinySnap, a production-ready screenshot browser extension that lets you capture any part of any website, turn it into captivating graphics aligned with your needs, and share it in seconds, just like this one:

TinySnap Sample

Looks good right?

You don't need to know fancy design skills, all you have to do is select what you want, adjust the TinySnap preview, and you are good to share. The product comes with an in-built post-processing section, which enables you to add shadows, inset, padding, border radius, watermarks, and more.

TinySnap is now available on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox web store, all other Chromium-based browsers are also supported.

TinySnap is completely free to use, but if you need some advanced features (such as custom branding watermarks, uploading screenshots to the cloud, etc.), you can consider TinySnap Pro, a premium subscription.

I'd love to hear your feedback on TinySnap, good or bad, it will always be much appreciated!

Comments

• I am not fond of anything with the word "tiny" in its name. But good job!

Thanked by 1dearroy
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

@fynix said: I am not fond of anything with the word "tiny" in its name. But good job!

Haha I got your point, I should have named it BigSnap, but I hate being called BS you know it. :p