Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2023 in Offers

Hey there!
Sorry about the title, I took a page out of (insert other host here)'s "how to be successful on LET" handbook. I was initially very critical of the provider tag (especially with the way it was announced/launched), but I've decided to try it for a few months. If all goes well, maybe I'll renew it? Anyways, I hope Biloh can enjoy a nice steak dinner tonight and I hope that you will enjoy our offers :)

Who are we?
We're a small hosting provider. We originally started in 2020, and have been growing ever since. We primarily offer budget services, and we specialize in lots of resources for a good price (aka general value), we have ~40-50 nodes located in both Europe and in the United States.

Discord
If you haven't already, you can join our Discord server here. This is a community Discord, even if you aren't interested in Advin Servers, you can join and discuss whatever you'd like :) We're aiming to hit 1000 members by 2023

KVM Beta High Memory VPS
Yes, the title is not clickbait. Please read the plan notes for more information on what "beta" means

KVM Beta High Memory S G2
AMD™ or Intel Xeon™ CPU (4 vCores)
16GB DDR4 ECC Memory
120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
Located in Amsterdam, NL
Advanced DDoS Mitigation
$7.99/month

SPECIAL OFFER (KVM HIGH MEMORY VPS BETA): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR DOUBLE BANDWIDTH

Interested in higher plans with more memory/CPU cores/storage/bandwidth? Check out our full KVM Beta High Memory G2 range here.

Plan Notes: (Updated)

• Support tickets may be delayed for this plan, these plans have deprioritized support
  • Nested virtualization can be enabled with a support ticket
  • It may take a few days for your order to be activated. We usually activate orders in batches as they are manually reviewed (please do not open tickets asking why you're service isn't activated yet)
  • We do not guarantee a specific CPU model, but usually it's Ryzen, E5v3/v4, EPYC, or W-series CPU's.
  • Latency is increased due to tunneling and you may need to set the MTU to 1462
  • We might occasionally reboot your server in order to do some testing. These reboots are infrequent, but may occur with or without notice
  • These plans have limited availability, we will not be restocking for a while once they're out of stock
  • 48 hour refund policy applies to these plans

The price is recurring, and will be honored even when the plan exits beta.

KVM Standard VPS
Available in Amsterdam, Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles, and New York!

KVM Standard S
High Frequency (2 vCores)
10GB DDR4 ECC Memory
60GB NVMe/SATA SSD
4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
Advanced DDoS Mitigation
$7.99/month

SPECIAL OFFER (KVM STANDARD VPS): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR UNMETERED BANDWIDTH (LOS ANGELES ONLY)
SPECIAL OFFER (KVM STANDARD VPS): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR A FREE MONTH (ANY LOCATION)
Please note that you can only claim 1 special offer per order

Interested in higher plans with more memory/CPU cores/storage/bandwidth? Check out our full KVM Standard VPS range here.

cPanel Website Hosting
Our cPanel website hosting is powered by CloudLinux with super fast SSD storage