Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Long-term need bgp transit sessions VPS or VDS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Long-term need bgp transit sessions VPS or VDS

winerwiner Member
edited March 2022 in Requests

please privately pm provide your price.

long time need bgp session server

hope plan:
free bgp full tables session ipv4 and ipv6
4G ddr4 Ram
4x cpu (AMD RYZEN is better)
30-50g nvme ssd
bandwidth: 1G and above , 30T or more
if it is can free join ix is better
Europe, US West, Asia
Because I will consider buying servers in multiple locations based on your conditions.
Because my visiting users use the Chinese network, I hope that the network delay to China is not higher than 180ms, and the stable network speed to China is not lower than 500M.

Comments

• still need do it.

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

What's your budget?

• USD 5-10/mo

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @winer said:
    please privately pm provide your price.

long time need bgp session server

hope plan:
    free bgp full tables session ipv4 and ipv6
    4G ddr4 Ram
    30-50g nvme ssd
    if it is can free join ix is better
    Europe, US West, Asia
    Because I will consider buying servers in multiple locations based on your conditions.
    Because my visiting users use the Chinese network, I hope that the network delay to China is not higher than 180ms, and the stable network speed to China is not lower than 500M.

Hi,
    please check out our VPS: https://c1vhosting.it/index.php?rp=/store/vps-linux
    You can add a SIIX port for free.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

30 TB traffic with 500 Mbps guaranteed bandwidth to China at $10?
    Like you said, talking about hopes and wishes, but I doubt it will be anything more than this.

• ralfralf Member

@winer said:
    USD 5-10/mo

Ahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Thanks for that, made my day!

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited August 2022

@winer said: >4G ddr4 Ram
    30-50g nvme ssd

Possible at 40USD/Month

@winer said: Because my visiting users use the Chinese network, I hope that the network delay to China is not higher than 180ms, and the stable network speed to China is not lower than 500M.

You are trolling right? You have users that consume more than 30TB of traffic a month and you are asking to get this spec with 10USD, you have 0 knowledge in networking and you can become a VPN provider, hell yeah, lets go!

Do you even have your own ASN and ipv4/ipv6?

• @dfroe said:
    Like you said, talking about hopes and wishes, but I doubt it will be anything more than this.

Nothing is unachievable. Even I've got a bgp server with 10G bandwidth and it's free.

• @Hayashima said:

30-50g nvme ssd

Possible at 40USD/Month

@winer said: Because my visiting users use the Chinese network, I hope that the network delay to China is not higher than 180ms, and the stable network speed to China is not lower than 500M.

You are trolling right? You have users that consume more than 30TB of traffic a month and you are asking to get this spec with 10USD, you have 0 knowledge in networking and you can become a VPN provider, hell yeah, lets go!

I have a lot of servers now. And all have high bandwidth. And have been running for many years.
    yeah, ASN and ips years.
    I don't limit user traffic, but none of the users are currently abusing. Because I filter users. I want users to experience the best service, and have no concerns. The need for more servers is to prepare more resources to spare, but I don't want to feel limited. Therefore, high traffic. High speed. It does not mean that all resources are used up.

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited September 2022

Are you providing VPN or Proxy Services?Your spec is impossible to meet.If any providers here can provide such deals it would be sold out already.You know, MJJs are crazy.

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited September 2022

@winer said:

@Hayashima said:

30-50g nvme ssd

Possible at 40USD/Month

I have a lot of servers now. And all have high bandwidth. And have been running for many years.
    yeah, ASN and ips years.
    I don't limit user traffic, but none of the users are currently abusing. Because I filter users. I want users to experience the best service, and have no concerns. The need for more servers is to prepare more resources to spare, but I don't want to feel limited. Therefore, high traffic. High speed. It does not mean that all resources are used up.

Then can you tell me who will give you 500mbps guaranteed bandwidth to China with your 10USD budget? Your Even I've got a bgp server with 10G bandwidth and it's free. is normally at 10USD/Month and has 500mbps guaranteed to China? I will 99.9% sure no stranger will just give you a BGP server with 10G bandwidth for free.

• @winer said:

@dfroe said:

Nothing is unachievable. Even I've got a bgp server with 10G bandwidth and it's free.

Then use that one then. Simples.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@winer said: Nothing is unachievable. Even I've got a bgp server with 10G bandwidth and it's free.

Livin' la vida low-end loca!

• @Hayashima said:

@winer said:

@Hayashima said:

30-50g nvme ssd

Possible at 40USD/Month

yeah, ASN and ips years.

Then can you tell me who will give you 500mbps guaranteed bandwidth to China with your 10USD budget? Your Even I've got a bgp server with 10G bandwidth and it's free. is normally at 10USD/Month and has 500mbps guaranteed to China? I will 99.9% sure no stranger will just give you a BGP server with 10G bandwidth for free.

You've lost. Not just someone giving me servers but more resources.