Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Escrow for renewing russian domain via bank transfer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Escrow for renewing russian domain via bank transfer?

stefemanstefeman Member
edited August 2022 in Help

I need reputable russian based escrow service or provider that is able to renew domain via invoice. (Basically sending bank transfer or other sum to nic.ru).

Willing to discuss terms and negotiate considerable reward.

We need this domain for at least another year.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2022

You can get a Russian CC from here https://yoomoney.ru/?lang=en

Doesn't need verification, but due to none, it has limits.
    Just need to find someone who can send money to it.

Could make stuff easier.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2022

@Neoon said:
    You can get a Russian CC from here https://yoomoney.ru/?lang=en

Doesn't need verification, but due to none, it has limits.
    Just need to find someone who can send money to it.

Could make stuff easier.

This is also an option, as I have registered there. Any suggestions?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can help you out. How much is the domain at nic.ru(they have different tariffs)? You can PM if you wish.

• What's wrong with creating a WebMoney purse and just topping up WMX? You can pay RU-CENTER using WM.

• @econnreset said:
    What's wrong with creating a WebMoney purse and just topping up WMX? You can pay RU-CENTER using WM.

i can't find webmoney anymore on ru-center only credit card, yoomoney, terminals

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Nic.ru excluded Webmoney from the accepted payment methods.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@stefeman

Issue resolved? or still looking for assistance?

• Thanks for the offers to help, I'll PM people on 1th-5th day next month.

• get a yoomoney card,then deposit some money(via exchange)

BTW. We are long time partner of Nic.ru so if you need assistance with payments PM me.

edited August 2022

@rustelekom said:
    BTW. We are long time partner of Nic.ru so if you need assistance with payments PM me.

I'll try with you first. Are we able give you nic.ru invoice and pay you that sum + whatever fee? We cant directly send to russian IBAN from our bank sadly. total invoice is about 200 USD or less (not including the escrow fees we'd pay to you).

How would you want to get paid? SEPA,Paypal,Crypto,Skrill,Card,WesternUnion?

@stefeman said:

@rustelekom said:

I'll try with you first. Are we able give you nic.ru invoice and pay you that sum + whatever fee? We cant directly send to russian IBAN from our bank sadly. total invoice is about 200 USD or less (not including the escrow fees we'd pay to you).

How would you want to get paid? SEPA,Paypal,Crypto,Skrill,Card,WesternUnion?

Any bank card or PayPal. To do that you should register account at https://my.rustelekom.net and add money to balance. Our commission rate would be 5%.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
    edited September 2022

@rustelekom handled everything. I only forwarded invoice to him and paid him 10% commission. Would recommend. 5/5

Thanked by 2hyperblast Daniel15