Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Urgent) Budget Dedicated server needed - multicore with 16G or more RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(Urgent) Budget Dedicated server needed - multicore with 16G or more RAM

Was looking for KS-12 alternative and in EU however in case the server is in my budget (around $20/m) can lower the specification expectation especially when it comes to RAM.

$30 or more will be looking at at-least 4 cores or more with at-least 32G of RAM.

Location ideally outside USA.

This will run some streams to not looking for a VPS or VDS unless useful portion is reserved.

Thanks.

Comments

• This looks like something netcup RS servers would be a good fit for

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Might be hetzner auction server will fit for your requirement

• php-friends / avoro

Thanked by 2gtrax dataforest
  • @CalmDown said:
    php-friends / avoro

Those both appear to be massively more expensive than the budget mentioned by the OP. Are there some super-special offers you are thinking of?

• netcup? :D Seriously not…

have a look at oneprovider.com

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited August 2022

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@CalmDown said:
    php-friends / avoro

Those both appear to be massively more expensive than the budget mentioned by the OP. Are there some super-special offers you are thinking of?

30 USD = ~ 29 EUR.

vServer L SSD G3 AMD will cost 27 EUR per month with 8 dedicated cores and 40 GB RAM

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • gtraxgtrax Member
    edited August 2022

@_cece said:
    netcup? :D Seriously not…

have a look at oneprovider.com

Already got a oneprovider server that I am using for my purpose. Probably will be getting another one in case I do not find any other option.
    Hetzner is fine as well.
    For VDS avoro as well as php-friends (although php-friends is out of stock) is a good option, may select one of those for some testing before I get them for a year or long term.

Was looking if some provider on LET has something to offer as oneprovider xeon with 32gigs and ssd costs me $29.

Thank you all who have given suggestions till now.

• @CalmDown said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@CalmDown said:
    php-friends / avoro

30 USD = ~ 29 EUR.

vServer L SSD G3 AMD will cost 27 EUR per month with 8 dedicated cores and 40 GB RAM

Ah, I didn't look at VPS options on account of the request specifically mentioning “dedicated server” and “not VPS”, though I do now note the top comment mentions dropping spec if the virtual resources are sufficiently guaranteed.

• @gtrax said:
    Was looking for KS-12 alternative and in EU however in case the server is in my budget (around $20/m) can lower the specification expectation especially when it comes to RAM.

$30 or more will be looking at at-least 4 cores or more with at-least 32G of RAM.

This will run some streams to not looking for a VPS or VDS unless useful portion is reserved.

Thanks.

We can provide you with a VDS, which has 100% dedicated resources. I PM'd you

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@gtrax said:

Thanks.

SpectraIP can offer you the following virtual dedicated server:

• 100% dedicated resources
    • 8 CPU cores (AMD EPYC CPUs)
    • 32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 480 GB NVMe SSD (RAID-10)
    • 2 Gbps network uplink
    • 30 TB monthly bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4 address + /64 IPv6 subnet

Monthly price: € 35.00

You can order by contacting us - offer is not listed at our website.