Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a service to monitor text change in website to specific string? Webhook alerts to slack.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there a service to monitor text change in website to specific string? Webhook alerts to slack.

stefemanstefeman Member
edited August 2022 in Help

I'd love to look changes in: https://www.lounaat.info/lounas/blancco-pitajanmaki/helsinki

Then see if specific string such as "Kievinkana" or "burger" appears in the lunch list. The list gets updated once a week.

if the string appears in one of the boxes that are indicating days, I'd love to get webhook notification for slack channel.

Then I could gather some words that people are looking for, and add multiple urls for different nearby locations and get notifications every monday for work group if something good appears in one of the places around. Theres like 8 good restaurants but we never have time to check whats in the menu and just wander to some random one. This would help planning with salad choices and erm... with the good stuff too :P

Comments