Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Providers (Fast & Trusted Host)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Providers (Fast & Trusted Host)

I need a VPS to run a development project. Tried using CloudCone but its a shit, it doesn't even load properly, when i try to run my project. It's just not even work.

Working fine on AWS, but it costs high as its just a personal project.

Requirements:
2 cpu
4gb ram
120GB SSD (NVME preferred)
Location any (Asia region preferred)

Budget around 10-20$ will work if performance good.

If possible 7 days demo or return policy. Don't wanna waste more money.

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

You can ask @Abd Webhorizon , @leapswitch they might be able to provide you something

Thanked by 2leapswitch Abd
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@speedypage launched SG recently.

Performance should be top notch.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • servzenservzen Member, Host Rep
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

aws, hetzner, google cloud, azure, buyvm, digitalocean, vultr, linode

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@ManishPant said:
    You can ask @Abd Webhorizon , @leapswitch they might be able to provide you something

Try our cloud - https://cloudjiffy.com

We offer a 14 day trial ( performance slightly reduced ), a full Platform-as-a-service experience with all major languages supported, Git Continuous Deployment and postpaid billing based on actual consumption, not allocated resources.

PM me if you need a proper PoC and an onboarding call.

• BAHUPROBAHUPRO Member, Host Rep

https://www.bahu.pro/service/it-hosting-cloud-vps/ - if you need VPS in EU Germany, Frankfurt. We can give a discount for you, just contact us via E-mail: [email protected] or Discord to get instant help: https://www.bahu.pro/discord

• @DataBuster said: Tried using CloudCone but its a shit, it doesn't even load properly, when i try to run my project.

So their VPS doesnt work ? Or you dont know how to run your own project properly?

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

@DP said:
    @speedypage launched SG recently.

Performance should be top notch.

Thanks for the mention! Unfortunately we are now fully out of stock in Singapore again due to quite frankly crazy demand. We're working on getting more however! Thanks for the continued support as always :)

Our UK & New York regions are open however and do fit this budget very well, we would be able to offer a migration to Singapore as soon as we have stock again if @DataBuster is alright with that! 'LET10OFF' will offer a 10% off on all packages and billing periods (in addition to the 2 months free on annual).

60 Day Moneyback Guarantee included - https://speedypage.com/vps

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

https://extravm.com/vps.php

Check out Tokyo location first then Singapore. It's at the top of your budget, but you will be happy with the performance. E-2388G CPU, NVMe SSD for JP, E-2200/2100 series for SGP.

• @BAHUPRO said:
    https://www.bahu.pro/service/it-hosting-cloud-vps/ - if you need VPS in EU Germany, Frankfurt. We can give a discount for you, just contact us via E-mail: [email protected] or Discord to get instant help: https://www.bahu.pro/discord

I cannot access your website. Do you banning specific country?

@Dazzle said:

@BAHUPRO said:

I cannot access your website. Do you banning specific country?

Check out my message, and let me know if there is still problem with visiting our website.

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited August 2022

@BAHUPRO said: Check out my message, and let me know if there is still problem with visiting our website.

Access denied Error code 1020
    You can not access www.bahu.pro. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

No VPN, seems like a rogue CloudFlare firewall config.

• @jahrinc said:

@BAHUPRO said: Check out my message, and let me know if there is still problem with visiting our website.

You can not access www.bahu.pro. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

i don't actually trust any company using such restriction to access their website.

@mad_4u said:

@jahrinc said:

i don't actually trust any company using such restriction to access their website.

Policy is restricted for No VPN & No Bots, normal customer use normal ISP IP to purchase the service, if someone having any trouble, we are open to help anyone who are really needs this help from us, but your approach guys is on purpose you know what you are doing very much, sending message on my private, saying directly to me in first message "good luck with the selling", because of having excuse on that, having bad negative experience, because no enter to the web, instead of resolving that issue. If you really would like to resolve the issue of entering to our website, you would say on my PM: "Hi there, I having issue to enter your website, my IP is that: x.x.x.x, there is any blacklist on that? Could you do something with it?" and we will continue the conversation, but there is no conversation, between us. What is your logical explanation on your sentence "i don't actually trust any company using such restriction to access their website." it's same like saying on example: "I do not like a BMW". No access to the website because of VPN, Proxy,
    or ASN, does not define company what quality service are, we are open for serious customers and making real business. cheers

• mad_4umad_4u Member
    edited August 2022

if i want to purchase a service/product i don't need to get permission 1st to access the website in order to view the service/product you offer.

your restriction will stop potential customers accessing your website, i have seen an offer just clicked on the link to check and found that i am blocked why should i send PM to you it's clear you not open for business.

i don't need to expose my identity to you when i am only shopping around when i make an order at that time you have the right to know who i am.

any way you have a full right to restrict access to your website and we have a full right to refuse getting a service from such provider.

good luck with customers who will identify them self before accessing your website.

and this is my personal opinion no one needs to agree with it as you protect your website i do protect my privacy and keep away of website's forcing me to expose my information, nothing personal.

Thanked by 1Dazzle

@mad_4u said:

if i want to purchase a service/product i don't need to get permission 1st to access the website in order to view the service/product you offer.

your restriction will stop potential customers accessing your website, i have seen an offer just clicked on the link to check and found that i am blocked why should i send PM to you it's clear you not open for business.

i don't need to expose my identity to you when i am only shopping around when i make an order at that time you have the right to know who i am.

any way you have a full right to restrict access to your website and we have a full right to refuse getting a service from such provider.

good luck with customers who will identify them self before accessing your website.

and this is my personal opinion no one needs to agree with it as you protect your website i do protect my privacy and keep away of website's forcing me to expose my information, nothing personal.

Our business is open for everyone,
    Yes indeed, you do not need our permission to visit our website, but if there is still issue with connection to our web server because of ASN, Proxy, VPN is blocked on our side due of our protection cause the L7 attacks, this is in your intention to give us IP/ASN to check and unlock it right? We do not request on our side like your data such as Name or Surname, Phone etc or other sensitive data to visit our website, so what privacy you talking about? As you know the Public IP from your ISP does not identify you with sensitive data especially on the public if someone want to check your IP on check-host.net etc. You should know about that. ISP have your personal data in their side. So I'm still wondering, what you want to hide? Anyway, if you would be interesting to purchase the service, you have to give as a sensitive date to install the service for you.

By the way, every IT Hosting or Data Center have obligation by the law to keep IPs logs for Police, Prosecute Office etc

Have a good day.

• @BAHUPRO said: but your approach guys is on purpose you know what you are doing very much

wtf are u on? I just told you I have NO VPN ON and yet I still cannot enter your site. LOL

gl

• @BAHUPRO said:

@mad_4u said:

Our business is open for everyone,
    Yes indeed, you do not need our permission to visit our website, but if there is still issue with connection to our web server because of ASN, Proxy, VPN is blocked on our side due of our protection cause the L7 attacks, this is in your intention to give us IP/ASN to check and unlock it right? We do not request on our side like your data such as Name or Surname, Phone etc or other sensitive data to visit our website, so what privacy you talking about? As you know the Public IP from your ISP does not identify you with sensitive data especially on the public if someone want to check your IP on check-host.net etc. You should know about that. ISP have your personal data in their side. So I'm still wondering, what you want to hide? Anyway, if you would be interesting to purchase the service, you have to give as a sensitive date to install the service for you.

By the way, every IT Hosting or Data Center have obligation by the law to keep IPs logs for Police, Prosecute Office etc

Have a good day.

Chill man, i said nothing personal I don’t know you nor tried your service but it’s only my preference if i go to any website are blocking my ip for any reason i just move on and will never regret.

My ISP IP is my identity when i am using static IP provided by my ISP and my privacy is my concern not yours,

Good luck 🤞

@jahrinc said:

@BAHUPRO said: but your approach guys is on purpose you know what you are doing very much

wtf are u on? I just told you I have NO VPN ON and yet I still cannot enter your site. LOL

gl

I'm Chill man :) believe me, so please tell me what's is your ASN / IP we can check that on our WAF, so then we will unblock it on our side, you will receive open access to the web server. I'm really not here for complain on anyone or fighting each other, but to help you guys. You have to understand me on my side, so I just kindly ask if someone have trouble to enter our website to forward ASN/IP on private message, and we will unblock this ASN because in the past we had high volume of attacks based on L7. We had reason to block mostly of ASN to protect our business.

• @BAHUPRO said:

I'm Chill man :) believe me, so please tell me what's is your ASN / IP we can check that on our WAF, so then we will unblock it on our side, you will receive open access to the web server. I'm really not here for complain on anyone or fighting each other, but to help you guys. You have to understand me on my side, so I just kindly ask if someone have trouble to enter our website to forward ASN/IP on private message, and we will unblock this ASN because in the past we had high volume of attacks based on L7. We had reason to block mostly of ASN to protect our business.

That will expose at least my location, I'm using residential IP, do not want to share it with random people.

You're lucky because some people here mentioned it and you fixed it. Or, do you expect everyone to msg you so you can unblock them to see your site?

I believe most people won't knock at your door, if they see it closed they just move elsewhere.

@Dazzle said:

@BAHUPRO said:

That will expose at least my location, I'm using residential IP, do not want to share it with random people.

You're lucky because some people here mentioned it and you fixed it. Or, do you expect everyone to msg you so you can unblock them to see your site?

I believe most people won't knock at your door, if they see it closed they just move elsewhere.

Hi there Dazzle, just location for sure it will be exposed but not exactly directly to your door, even if we have that such information like IP, what I can do with this? We are not here for making stress network or making drop connection, packet loss or doing anything in negative way, We are positive guys, who working in Data Center who fighting with that guys, who love DDoS anything in internet and laugh at it when something is down/dropped. We are here for you, for protection your privacy and service, if you will gonna purchase, example VPS Game to serve Game Server for your Players: FIVEm, Conan Exile, Counter Strike, does not matter what it is, We are here to keep having you a good time and be satisfied what you love to provide in internet. I really do not understand you guys why your approach is so negative to cooperate.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • sitepapesitepape Member
    edited August 2022

Hetzner Cloud

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • vingohostvingohost Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    Check our services here: https://vingo-host.com/vps-hosting.html
    Running since years. Uptime guarantee 99.95% NVMe drives, money back if there is any issues with the service

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@DataBuster said:
    I need a VPS to run a development project. Tried using CloudCone but its a shit, it doesn't even load properly, when i try to run my project. It's just not even work.

Requirements:
    2 cpu
    4gb ram

Interesting to know why it doesn't work, do you have a ticket ID which i could look at?

It could be an OS config issue or something similar.

Happy to help :)

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@DataBuster said:

Requirements:
    2 cpu
    4gb ram

Hi!

SpectraIP offers Cloud VPS in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

We can offer you our VPS X4 package:

• 2 CPU cores
    • 4 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 80 GB NVMe SSD
    • 10 TB bandwidth

Our nodes are equipped with modern AMD EPYC (or similar) CPUs, NVMe SSDs in RAID-10 and are based on KVM virtualisation.
    A free test VPS is available upon request.

Order link
    To request a test VPS, please email [email protected]