Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEnd Voip Provider with Trunking and Flatrate International or Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEnd Voip Provider with Trunking and Flatrate International or Germany

edited June 2022 in General

I have some customers with 5-10 hard- or softphones and did find some provider for 15 EUR per branch flatrate mobile calls for germany and 10 numbers inclusive. Is there something cheaper available?

Comments

• tjntjn Member
    • How many trunks do you need?
    • How many mins of German mobile calling do you need?
    • Is this for predominantly outgoing calls or in and out?
  • They're selling mercedes and bmw cars

@tjn said:

• How many trunks do you need?

• How many mins of German mobile calling do you need?

• Is this for predominantly outgoing calls or in and out?

out

• tjntjn Member
    edited June 2022

I don't know any German SIP/Trunk providers.

I would say check out Telnyx for a premium but very affordable offering. There is always Twilio - which is great. I would reach out to both of their sales teams and explain what you want, they might be able to work out a deal.

For lower-end rates, check out Anveo's prime routes, it's wholesale VOIP so support isn't fantastic but the call quality and pricing are good.

• VoidVoid Member

Why was he banned ?

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

@jmaxwell said: Why was he banned ?

I mistook him for a spam bot because I saw 3 topics in succession show up on my feed with the same/similar title from the same account. I've corrected it since, I was out for a while, sorry for the late reply.

P.S.
    My apologies OP

• @Arkas said:
    I mistook him for a spam bot because I saw 3 topics in succession show up on my feed with the same/similar title from the same account. I've corrected it since, I was out for a while, sorry for the late reply.

Did you at least do a sanity check with anyone else in the moderation team before issuing the ban?

Sounds like the new mods are getting trigger happy.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

No. We don't do that for spam bots/spamming/spammers, and not all mods are on call 24/7. I wouldn't call stopping spam being trigger happy, I am especially cautious the first 72 hours of joining, this is when spamming or trolling usually happens, but whatever.

• hey sorry bros, i am a total sip noob and all 3 topics had a different perspective on the sip topic. i am realy sorry if you missunderstood this as spam